say something about ... yourself!

Based on what you've posted here, it seems like you never attempt to make a move on the girls you like. Most girls like guys to come to them, so just be assertive. The worst that happens is you get rejected, but at least you won't have to worry that you missed an opportunity.

Alternately, you can try the shotgun method: Go up to each woman at a party (the more crowded the better, as this is a method of percentages) and tell them "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

Disclaimer: Don't do this in a town where you know anyone. Vegas is a good choice.

I've noticed lots of old white people have been shopping at the cheapest, ghettoist stores like Foodarama. Could it be the economy? That was my conclusion. I saw an old woman 15 minutes ago who had to hold on to the guy as they were leaving. Man did they look pissed. They were extremley old, and extremely mad.

Old people have no reason to be mad yet they are the grouchiest bunch of people I have ever watched. Especially in the post office. Man they get mad if they have to stand there for more than a couple of minutes and there's one register closed.

There is a false idea that women love sob stories.

They want action in all forms.

I'm generalising of course, but offer them anything that's not mundane and they'll ride you to Tatooine and back. To generalise but once more.

Also, Huxley was a genius. With Camus he's my favourite writer of the past 500 years. I'd recommend getting involved with works another than BNW, for even he considered some of his other material more archetypally him.