say something about ... yourself!

Hey David, remember the Norseman MMA guy I was talking about in IRC last night? He freakin' won that tournament and is now the Dream Champion!

My AC broke down again, and for no reason what so ever is working again. Of course this was after I had to sit in a pool of my own sweat for most of the day. Hhaha, God it was miserable! I don't know what it's deal is. The repair man that came last Thursday I think it was said, everything is fine!

I slept 3 hours last night, 15 minutes in the afternoon and one hour at six. LOL! As tired as I was sleep would not come. One of those damn days/nights. So I feel a bit loopy. So if I get out of line someone boot me in the ass to wake me up ok? lol.

Samantha, did they elaborate on that weird finding or did they give you the ole, we will call you explanation?

Hey David, remember the Norseman MMA guy I was talking about in IRC last night? He freakin' won that tournament and is now the Dream Champion!

Kevin, I've had a falling out with my former best friend who taught a lot of what I knew about MMA so I haven't kept up with it in a long time. Who are you referring to?

< packing tomorrow and moving out the next day.

I'm really gonna miss you man. I'm sorry we lived so fucking far away from each other which made hanging out hard to do. And obviously I've become quite the wigger and we don't relate that much these days, but all things aside, I fucking love you as a brother Steve, you're a great friend and we WILL meet again, damn it.

I'm really gonna miss you man. I'm sorry we lived so fucking far away from each other which made hanging out hard to do. And obviously I've become quite the wigger and we don't relate that much these days, but all things aside, I fucking love you as a brother Steve, you're a great friend and we WILL meet again, damn it.

Defiantly! we will hang out again.

im craving mass effect like a whore craves cock i can't take this anymore.

i just bought the game and played it for the 1st time *didn't have a 360 at the time cause it was broken*

im hooked!