say something about ... yourself!

Give me a call if you're passing through SA.

Jeff

i was gonna head that way and meet you on my way to meet some friends i DJ with in new mexico, but unfortunately i can't do that :(

im going through arkansas so my girl can see her older brother that she hasn't seen in years, then going to Wyoming.

i'll defiantly be back to texas though. But ill let you know when i come back, cause i plan on it once i get situated.

i was gonna head that way and meet you on my way to meet some friends i DJ with in new mexico, but unfortunately i can't do that :(

im going through arkansas so my girl can see her older brother that she hasn't seen in years, then going to Wyoming.

i'll defiantly be back to texas though. But ill let you know when i come back, cause i plan on it once i get situated.

Arkansas? Come up through Kentucky on your way back to Wyoming, it'll give your trip a nice round feeling :loco:

Kevin, I've had a falling out with my former best friend who taught a lot of what I knew about MMA so I haven't kept up with it in a long time. Who are you referring to?

Joachim "Hellboy" Hansen. Here's the fight.

EDIT: I'm not sure about this particular fight, but his fight from earlier in the day, his entrance music was Bolt Thrower.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know females can lactate from there anus?!

milkfromass.gif

Who wants ass for breakfast?

Hey Derek or someone, I have a question.

Western Germans were considered Gaulish, right? And I'm assuming the rest Celtic?

But if the Norse languages are branched from Germanic or something, they shared the same gods, and such a similar culture, why the hell are Germans not considered Norse?

Haha yeah, I actually had my first violent outburst and finding pictures of he and one of the girls together as though they were together. Yet he's living with me, he's coming home to me, we've been through so much together and then bam, there's a picture of him with some other person. It's like what the fuck? I hard core kicked a dent in his living room wall :( oops.

But yeah, I guess I just attract idiots! I mean, come on every single person I have been with has cheated on me. I guess I am the common denominator haha.

Hey Jennifer: I'm sorry I totally missed your post earlier when I posted here... I really didn't mean to ignore it... and I see that everybody already replied... I hope things will ger 'clearer' for you.
You know whwre to find me if you want to talk :)

Damn I never noticed Jens post.

*hugs*

Jen there's plenty of guys who would do anything to be with a woman like you and consider themselves among the luckiest men in the world to be so. Including this observer.

Fuck that guy.