say something about ... yourself!

Samantha, did they elaborate on that weird finding or did they give you the ole, we will call you explanation?

They eventually found 'em and some cysts. Yay! Now I'm waiting to hear back on the blood tests results and for the doctor to go over the sonogram. God knows when she'll get around to that. Stupid doctors.

On the plus side apparently I don't ovulate so no babies for me. Wish I could have all the money I've spent on condoms and birth control pills back.

They eventually found 'em and some cysts. Yay! Now I'm waiting to hear back on the blood tests results and for the doctor to go over the sonogram. God knows when she'll get around to that. Stupid doctors.

On the plus side apparently I don't ovulate so no babies for me. Wish I could have all the money I've spent on condoms and birth control pills back.

Doesnt it seem like every time you turn around they are off in the Bahamas or on some damn vacation. lol. They can be such butt holes.

I'm glad your alright though!

sometimes her face looks kinda mannish. id totally motorboat those big boobies though.

True, that is the main complaint about her. She has a manly jaw.

But you know what? Unless it was like...really furious pounding sex with Olivia Munn, which I wouldn't know about, but I'd take Morgan over her.

Olivia is such a conceited bitch. I would like to mount that woman like the little whore she is, and just go at it with no regard for her comfort. I wouldn't normally be like that, but she's so arrogant! And she's dumb!

Morgan would be cool to just hang out and play games with though, she's nice. If she's a bitch it's because the script calls for it. Adam is cool as hell.