say something about ... yourself!

been sitting in the ICU at the local hospital since about 10am. my grandfather had a small heart attack. he seems to be doing alright... possibly going home on Thursday. kinda scary because when we first arrived, the person at the front desk said that he requested clergy.

the GOOD part about this hospital visit is one of my mom's old friends work here... she got me an application. The hospital's in need of orderlies. They start at 10.50 an hour, and after 6 months, they bump you up to 15/hr.

Aww John, thanks ::oops::, just don't forget, clearly I have some hidden defect that causes men to cheat on me in large numbers! Who knows... maybe I hypnotize them or something unbeknownst to me.

People who cheat are just insecure of themselves.

You are an absolutely gorgeous girl, and any man alive would be more than honored to be graced with your presence.

WTF philly people? Why the fuck didn't you tell me Relapse closed down?

I fucking went down, got myself a steak at jims, walk out the side, and all I see is a closed relapse. Cocksucking fuck!

WTF philly people? Why the fuck didn't you tell me Relapse closed down?

I fucking went down, got myself a steak at jims, walk out the side, and all I see is a closed relapse. Cocksucking fuck!

Maybe I should have said something earlier.

South Street has gone to shit lately:erk:

that sucks. that pretty much defeats any reason for me to go to South Street.

Eh, I don't mind it. Sometimes the TLA has good shows. I still have to check out Steaks on South, and there's Condom Kingdom.

other than that, eh. I'll hang out in South Philly if I want more fun. Because there's nothing like wandering around in South Philly at 3AM looking for food.

Yay just made plans to go to Sedona again in September, this time with my ENTIRE family! I'm undoubtedly stoked... my family is HUGE and I haven't seen a lot of them for a very long time!

p.s. Jenn, this thread is proof you don't have to get down on yourself for what happened. :)

My best friend is so awesome. Most friends would cock block their buddy as much as possible if they knew he loved his sister, he, on the other hand, refused to to put sun lotion on her back before we went swimming because he knew I'd be the next person she asked.

That, braces off, Batman Thursday. It's a good week. It feels so weird to run my tongue over my teeth and not feel fucking metal sticking out.

Congrats Kevin! It's also always nice to take in a change of scenery every now and then. I know your probably going to take allot of pictures. I Look forward to seeing them!

Apparently no one at the new artist trading card site likes my book review and follow up drawing article. Oh well no sweat off my butt. I should have known better. I just thought since allot of people there have said that they wished they could draw that I would write it. lol, The mod and I were joking around because she had to clean up a little bit of profanity that accidentally slipped in while I was writing it. I felt a kind of bad about that, and told her that if it happens again to send it back to me and I'll fix it. No need to make her work harder. lol, she said "next time I will send it back to you with "would you please clean up this fucking mess?" lol! Pretty funny but that's what I get for writing something with sleep deprivation.