say something about ... yourself!

i said "supposed to be," meaning that i read it in a magazine :p

and i found it again! not that i'm any expert, but the last sentence makes sense.

Signs he’s cheating #8
He accuses you of cheating
Suddenly, he starts playing the interrogator in the relationship and starts making bizarre accusations about you cheating on him and his suspicions seem to be growing and becoming irrational.

It’s common for cheaters to suspect their significant others of cheating simply because they believe that if they are getting away with it, you likely can too. As well, this is how many cheaters deal with their guilt; they try to make themselves feel better by turning the tables.

Magazines always say women love to be with guys that will treat them like crap. She's on the right track!

YES I READ WOMEN'S MAGAZINES

i said "supposed to be," meaning that i read it in a magazine :p

and i found it again! not that i'm any expert, but the last sentence makes sense.

Signs he’s cheating #8
He accuses you of cheating
Suddenly, he starts playing the interrogator in the relationship and starts making bizarre accusations about you cheating on him and his suspicions seem to be growing and becoming irrational.

It’s common for cheaters to suspect their significant others of cheating simply because they believe that if they are getting away with it, you likely can too. As well, this is how many cheaters deal with their guilt; they try to make themselves feel better by turning the tables.

this also counts for women... ...argh....

I'm having such a shitty day...............

Not only my car is in the shop, and I had to take the bloody metro
I arrive at work an hour and half fucking later,
I discovered that I have 2 dead lines by Wednesday, and I have a complete creative block :( :( :(

BAH!!!!

I'm having such a shitty day...............

Not only my car is in the shop, and I had to take the bloody metro
I arrive at work an hour and half fucking later,
I discovered that I have 2 dead lines by Wednesday, and I have a complete creative block :( :( :(

BAH!!!!

Ahh, I hate creative blocks ::hugs:: good luck Karen!

And I've heard that too Cara :(, whether or not it's true in general, might have been true with us. Damn it I really want to dismember him... ha.

I think it's a phase women go through. Dunno when they grow out of it but it seems they put up with the bullshit for a while, THEN finally have enough and go for the nicer, polite guy. Cycle of life. Unfortunately the nice guys who are actually head over heels for the girl and would do anything for them turn out to be the emotional crutch for the girl and often the guy has moved on by the time the girl realizes she fucked up.

One explanation I have heard is that girls go for alpha male types (who are always douchebags) until they have been trashed on enough times that they settle for reliable beta male types.

Not saying I believe it, just saying what I heard.

One explanation I have heard is that girls go for alpha male types (who are always douchebags) until they have been trashed on enough times that they settle for reliable beta male types.

Not saying I believe it, just saying what I heard.

Gammas are stupid, they all wear green.

Gamma rays?!

img4prnj2.jpg

It's not that girls don't like nice guys.

It's that we don't like the guys that label themselves as "nice guys" and then continually throw themselves pity parties instead of making any attempt to improve their situations.