say something about ... yourself!

ahh but i think he is annoyed as he says it out of experience, and they say it out of ignorance.

oh... my bad.
Then by all means, continue.

btw.
Is it still smokey in your neck of the woods neal?

and by smokey I mean other than the purple haze... and by purple haze I mean getting high.

in my room? yes. in the sky? not so bad.
Awesome, over here still looks like hell.

by getting high, you mean flying on planes? I LIKE PLANES!

Planes are alright.
Helicopters are where its at though!

ah64-apache_2.jpg

let me know how they where...i dont have the chance to see them ...atleast they are not planned on any festivals that i plan to attend...

oh well maybe they will do a winterclub tour or something :p
A+++++++

Darkest Hour's bus broke down in Idaho so they couldn't play. Instead, At The Gates played for about an hour and 40 minutes and they sounded amazing. I've never been a huge fan of the production of their older stuff, so hearing it live was completely awesome. So much heavier and thicker and louder.... that was the best show I've seen in a really long time. Go see them if you can!

I prefer the term "sammich".

Just had a pretty good one myself, actually!

When I think of "hoagie" I think of only the bread. Like, you put all the ingredients for the sammich on a hoagie.

"Pop" is the only term that grates on my nerves. It means violent decompression of air, a quick physical impact to the face, or a disrespectful way of greeting an older man. NOT Soda, Cola, soft drinks, Coke, etc...