say something about ... yourself!

so my little sister's computer (or at least the computer that she claims is hers) has a virus (she downloads stuff off limewire and then blames everyone else for getting the computer all fucked up) and she can't use it. she demands to use my laptop when i'm on it (she just fucking uses it when i'm at work). so i'm exhausted after gym then work and just want to go to sleep, she gets on my laptop and goes to youtube to listen to this song "Bartender" by some hick-rock band called Rehab. she's not messaging people, talking to anyone, doing anything in the slightest bit pressing, just using my computer to listen to this fucking retarded song.

Yeah, I had to deal with over 700 spywares, addwares, trojans, etc on my friends computer because his sister uses that damn Limewire and their virus protection had run out. It's 2008, torrent, blog, or Soulseek people! And use Firefox.

Why do you let her use your laptop Laura? NO ONE touches mine. Ever. And my pc is heavily guarded and decontaminated after someone uses it.

so my little sister's computer (or at least the computer that she claims is hers) has a virus (she downloads stuff off limewire and then blames everyone else for getting the computer all fucked up) and she can't use it. she demands to use my laptop when i'm on it (she just fucking uses it when i'm at work). so i'm exhausted after gym then work and just want to go to sleep, she gets on my laptop and goes to youtube to listen to this song "Bartender" by some hick-rock band called Rehab. she's not messaging people, talking to anyone, doing anything in the slightest bit pressing, just using my computer to listen to this fucking retarded song.

Cuntpunt time.

Jeff

eh, i never bother taking my laptop out of the house because it has basically no battery life, and it's just too much effort to take it back and forth from the car to the house when i leave just to keep her off of it.

and she's just such a demanding, psychotic little bitch that i'm not gonna deny her use of it when i'm home. too tired, anyway.

But, why not deny her? Make her act like the little shit she really is! I have fun pissing people off that way.

Laura, set up a password for the laptop.

I'd password protect it too. Total denial of it's use of any kind, and any time. Because of what she does to her own pc, who knows what she's doing when your not home.

She should, and could ask to use your PC one heck of allot nicer. And she could take better care of her own shit.

You will be doing her a favor in that screaming and demanding won't get her very far, or very much in life. My brother used to ask for something nice, and when I said no, he would flip out like a mad man because my parents had golden boy spoiled rotten. I started letting him have his temper tantrums and eventually he quit asking me for anything. It really works! :)

I got really ticked off one night as I came out to find both my roommate and friend on MY pc. Never called for permission, just logged onto the user account my bro-in-law made to work on it. Now EVERYTHING is password protected. What I never understood is she had a perfectly good laptop he could have gotten on and that it never hit them that maybe it was a huge invasion of privacy, especially knowing that I hate people going in my room in the first place.

/rant

I understand ya, Laura. Let's riot.

And I thought I was paranoid.

I let all my friends use my computer any time they want, they don't have to ask. I mean, I understand if you have an awesome computer you don't want anyone fucking up. But what is it you don't want people to see, hmm?

It's just the way I am. I hate people using my stuff without asking, though I'm usually willing to loan stuff out. There's nothing really that private on my computers, it was just the disrespect.

Morganna, if it was slightly lighter and not my only computer at the time, I probably would have. I also came home slightly drunk that night so the situation didn't really dawn on me till a day or so later. :)

You know what's uncomfortable? Trimming the hair down in the nether regions, screwing up in several places, and having to wait for the aftershave to numb things a bit before taking a shower.

I'm sure being told this by a random asshole on the internet could be a little uncomfortable, but I don't care right now because my balls hurt.

Ow.

Jeff

What exactly is aftershave for? Is it like cologne? Why should you put it on after shaving?

I've had some sitting here for years but I never know when the hell to use it. Or how much to use. Is it plausible for me to go through the day wearing that the way I might Axe?