say something about ... yourself!

It's got alcohol, scents, and often moisturizers in it - the alcohol disinfects and numbs cuts, and the scents and moisturizers do exactly what you'd expect. You could wear it for its scent but AXE is an awful monstrosity and you should be beaten down with sticks if your smell is noticeable from more than two meters away.

Yeah, you normally shouldn't use aftershave down there, but it REALLY needed some numbing. There's a threshold below which it doesn't make sense to use it, but if things get pretty bad you might as well trade sharp, stinging pain for numb, cold weirdness.

Also, I need a song to sing next time I shave. Preferably something Viking sounding. I'd probably do a better job if I had a theme song going.

Jeff

hmmm
im very tired even though i drink allot of caffeine
I am lazy
I am a gamer
I like pot/weed/marijuana
I like beer
I like to lift weights
I like eating steak
I don't like work
I do like getting paid
I don't like assholes
I am a bitch

I LOVE SLAYER

that is all...

wanna know more?
check out my profile

Erm... no. Not everyone likes Slayer. When it comes to actual substance and innovation, they haven't produced much since the first few albums - and the rest of thrash and death have long since left them behind. The vocalist is annoying, the guitar solos are the rough equivalent of shouting gibberish through an amplifier, the riffs are boring, and the only really interesting thing about the band is the drumming - and their drummers can be found on at least one Testament album, surrounded by much better musicians on top of that.

Slayer is great if you want to look rebellious and badass when you're 14. If you're not 14, time to grow up.

Jeff

"Finished" my puzzle at 5.30 am. Apparently a 10% of the pieces are missing. Worked on it while watching 10 Things I Hate About You. I remember why I first loved Heath Ledger. Reminded me of how Nick was when we first met, the aloof bad boy gone good. I miss that Nick. ramble ramble rabble rabble sleeep time. stupid puzzle wasting my time baaaaaahhhh.

I would say Neal and I both enjoy it equally, but he may express his enjoyment of it a bit more often than me :lol:

yesterday i smoked pot again since i dont know when...
but the pot was one of the finest from holland, and i had a laughing kick for about half a hour about really nothing actually.

but it was fun

i think stared the rest of the evening in a mirror, listening to Yes and old demo's i made with a friend, i had the best time in a while

the other day, i was having coffee with a chick i work with before going to the gym and i get a text from another girl i work with saying she was about to smoke up with a guy we used to work with who's back in town. had to pass on it, though, since i would've had to drive home high, and plus gym = me maybe getting a better body while smoking would've = me sitting around and eating a lot of junk