say something about ... yourself!

As a side, I went to one of the "Top 5 Middle Eastern Restaurants" in the UK last night for eats. It's a Kurdish place with incredibly hot Iranian waitresses. Anways, I love Middle Eastern cuisine, so it was pretty sexy awesome.

Erm... no. Not everyone likes Slayer. When it comes to actual substance and innovation, they haven't produced much since the first few albums - and the rest of thrash and death have long since left them behind. The vocalist is annoying, the guitar solos are the rough equivalent of shouting gibberish through an amplifier, the riffs are boring, and the only really interesting thing about the band is the drumming - and their drummers can be found on at least one Testament album, surrounded by much better musicians on top of that.

Slayer is great if you want to look rebellious and badass when you're 14. If you're not 14, time to grow up.

Jeff

Well...that noob was stamped out pretty quickly. That or she fell asleep.

DID U FALL ASLEEP?11 [/LRD]

I had a revelation as I was falling asleep in a stoned stupor last night. My three favorite bands are:

Virgin Steele
Porcupine Tree
Pain of Salvation

Those are the three bands that I feel write original songs, experiment with different styles, and still manage to make each of their albums into a complete work.

Hooray for stony revelations. :kickass:

I had a revelation as I was falling asleep in a stoned stupor last night. My three favorite bands are:

Virgin Steele
Porcupine Tree
Pain of Salvation

Those are the three bands that I feel write original songs, experiment with different styles, and still manage to make each of their albums into a complete work.

Hooray for stony revelations. :kickass:

But you're supposed to like Slayer the most. Everybody likes Slayer, c'mon get with the program!

:rolleyes:

Also this:

2euk0mb.jpg

You gaiafag!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i went to the GYM and worked out for a while, then after the GYM i went to the grocery store and bought some food, as i'm trying to eat healthier in addition to going to the GYM. now i need to do some laundry so i'll have sweatpants to wear to the GYM tomorrow. i might go to WALMART

I go to the GYM every day, except today... For I am fucking hung over as shit.

...Was still a good night... Had the whole bar to ourselves, and got drunk in one of the booths, just the two of us.

gah, it's totally "everyone in my house is a giant douche" day today.

my dad and brother come home from work and my brother smells the scallops i cooked.
brother - did you fix salmon?
mom - no, laura fixed scallops.
brother - by herself?
mom - yeah.
brother - wow, i can't believe laura cooked something by herself!

my mom asked me if i wanted to go to my cousin's 16th birthday party. i got 5 hrs of sleep last night and am exhausted from the gym, which i tell her. and i really don't want to be around 30-some 16 year-old girls. so when my dad and brother get home, my mom says that she's the only one going. my dad comes upstairs and says, in this really agitated tone, "it would've been nice if you'd gone to the birthday party" ... even though they aren't going either. riiight.

bah.

gah, it's totally "everyone in my house is a giant douche" day today.

my dad and brother come home from work and my brother smells the scallops i cooked.
brother - did you fix salmon?
mom - no, laura fixed scallops.
brother - by herself?
mom - yeah.
brother - wow, i can't believe laura cooked something by herself!

my mom asked me if i wanted to go to my cousin's 16th birthday party. i got 5 hrs of sleep last night and am exhausted from the gym, which i tell her. and i really don't want to be around 30-some 16 year-old girls. so when my dad and brother get home, my mom says that she's the only one going. my dad comes upstairs and says, in this really agitated tone, "it would've been nice if you'd gone to the birthday party" ... even though they aren't going either. riiight.

bah.

hahah! I got a pack of douches in my house! Now you and I have that in common!