say something about ... yourself!

[KOTNO]Narrot;7523206 said:
this is basically what i did and i am bothered often enough by the question if what i am doing is the right thing to do afterall. It's basically not as if you have 100% certainty that you settled for the right thing ... ever

with a complete education there's at least the comfort in knowing that you have an "out" so to speak. I do agree that overthinking things usually result in something being wrong though no matter how good things are going.

Relevant to discussion:

nipGSP.gif

I dare someone to tell GSP that looks gay!

There's discussion and debate all over the MMA boards about why he did that. The funniest one I've seen yet is:

DISCO said:
I'm rubbing my nipples right now. Okay, I'm not really, but I gotta say maybe he had reason. Perhaps he cuts easy on his nipples or something. Like when marathon runners put bandaids on their nipples so their shirt doesn't chafe them. I can imagine gloves from full-on punches probably chafe more than shirts. Lol.
I fucking LOLed!

Probably not going to put my notice in tomorrow afterall. I realized that if I stay there just a few more weeks, then I'll be entitled to my paid vacation. Yar.

Blargh :(