say something about ... yourself!

Leaving for the job interview in an hour. Kinda anxious, as this might be my way out of Macy's, but I don't want to get my hopes up, because I might find out that it sucks more than it's worth. WE'LL SEE.

Hmmmm...interesting. www.myspace.com/muthalode

So...Rob Lowe plays Kiss covers? (one on the Myspace anyway) AWESOME.

"Muthalode tonight at Hot Rods in Arlington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to Rock and Roll, People! Why wait til the weekend when the party is almost here! Muthalode features 'Ace' and 'Peter' from DESTROYER as well as Grammy Nominated Robert Lowe from international Candlemass and Solitude Aeturnus Fame and Spicoli from Out of the Cellar and 933 the Bone Fame!!!!!!!

Yeah...you want to be there to show your support for this show!!! I f you dig DESTROYER you will Love MUTHALODE, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muthalode.jpg

Tonight at Hot Rods and Hoggs! Special rare Thursday night performance by Muthalode! Featuring members of Destroyer, Candlemass, and Out of the Cellar."

Well, I start my new job on September 2nd! :D

The hours are pretty good, pay is really good considering the simplicity of the job, and I'll be right across the street from Subway lol.

I've never gone through such a fast and simple interviewing process. First went to the temp agency and registered with them, expecting to take idiot tests, but after seeing that I worked for GiS (one of their clients) they told me I didn't need to take any tests and sent me right on over to Lennar to interview with the managers. That went well and they told me that they look forward to having me start on the 2nd. So it's not an *official* job offer yet, but an official notice that I'll be receiving an official job offer once they get back in touch with the staffing agency.

Haha, Macy's.

So my fourth wisdom tooth is coming in at age 25 and it swelled up and is causing a good amount of pain. I took two Ibuprofens, couldn't lift any weights at the gym, have been doing the salt water trick, have been icing the bitch and can't fucking eat anything. I had a Powerbar this morning before it got worse (still hurt, though) and tried to eat a piece of cheese, but failed miserably. I gave it to my fucking dogs.

I'm tempted to go to Safeway and pick up some kind of soup and possibly get some ice cream since it melts.

I thought Tropic Thunder was GREAT! I lol'd when I saw Tobey Maguire :p

Well, I lol'd many more times during the movie as well, but...yeah.

So my fourth wisdom tooth is coming in at age 25 and it swelled up and is causing a good amount of pain. I took two Ibuprofens, couldn't lift any weights at the gym, have been doing the salt water trick, have been icing the bitch and can't fucking eat anything. I had a Powerbar this morning before it got worse (still hurt, though) and tried to eat a piece of cheese, but failed miserably. I gave it to my fucking dogs.

I'm tempted to go to Safeway and pick up some kind of soup and possibly get some ice cream since it melts.

Oh damn! I hope you feel better soon. :(

I lived off of pudding, chocolate protein drinks, and those cheese cake in a cup things. I don't know if they sell those anymore though, and cream of chicken cup of soup. Any cup of soup will do, so long as there is nothing in it you have to chew. I did this for two weeks after the four of mine were pulled because I hated getting anything in those holes. I'm a wuss. :erk:

Went to a Phillies game tonight, they lost.

But the enjoyable thing was watching all those pissed off Phillies fans nearly kill each other