say something about ... yourself!

I've never had my wisdom teeth pulled and I'm 3 years older than you. Mine came in and hurt really bad, and I even had an appointment to get them taken out (all at once!), but the pain went away before my appointment, so I canceled it. They've never bothered me since. Hopefully they stay that way and don't come back with a vengeance or something haha.

I've never had my wisdom teeth pulled and I'm 3 years older than you. Mine came in and hurt really bad, and I even had an appointment to get them taken out (all at once!), but the pain went away before my appointment, so I canceled it. They've never bothered me since. Hopefully they stay that way and don't come back with a vengeance or something haha.

How long did each tooth take to come in and was there swelling involved?

wisdom teeth sucked! damn things were growing sideways.
I'd rather have constitution teeth

Such a bad joke but I LOL'd anyways... and hm, I'm 20 and never had them come in, bother me, or have been told by a dentist to expect them.. I hope they just never come, and if they do I hope they don;'t cause me pain. I heard they hurt like a bitch and then you can get a dry socket which is basically incurable pain for a week.

Such a bad joke but I LOL'd anyways... and hm, I'm 20 and never had them come in, bother me, or have been told by a dentist to expect them.. I hope they just never come, and if they do I hope they don;'t cause me pain. I heard they hurt like a bitch and then you can get a dry socket which is basically incurable pain for a week.

Same with me, i have yet to get them, and i like, turn 12 in a few months

Mine came in at ounce. And they were all growing sideways, and were so impacted that they would not erupt. Got them at 24, and luckily they grew toward the back of my mouth and not toward the front of my teeth. The dentist said they if they were laying flat forward they would push the rest of my teeth together and gradually make them crooked, and the pain would have been a heck of allot worse. All four of them got pulled at the same time. He recommended this because it was the least painful option instead of having to have surgery 3 more times. They just completely put me to sleep and went to work.

Toodaaaay we found the cemetery of the Shawvers that started Shawversmill and most of the stuff in it. It was really fun cuz I got flip over about 5 tombstones that had broken off the bases to read the fronts, and dig under a tree that had grown over some of the really old grave markers.

We're going back to make rubbings of the markers. We haven't found AB Shawver (ancestor who fought in the war) yet, but we're fairly certain he's in the plot somewhere.

Ps. my poops are still mushy from Taco Bell. And I accidentally Dutch Oven-ed myself last night. Weeeee.

LOL! Well Emily, everybody thinks their own dutch ovens are ok. Mine are great!

Been a great day! Alex went and rented a couple of movies and they were both pretty damn good! We watched Last Call, and Alien V Predator Requiem. I couldn't have asked for better. Especially in contrast to the two giant turds we watched last weekend.