say something about ... yourself!

thanks for the comments about the hair, everybody

and as far as white castle goes ... have you people NOT heard the stories about eric vomiting up their burgers last powerfest? the whole pickles in puddles of vomit and the noxious stench? my god, it was vile.

and then will and i ate there before we left (yeah, despite all THAT) and i found out that the burgers tasted just as disgusting as they smelled when regurgitated by eric. the beef is like tough, gristly roast beef and the pickles taste like plastic.

and that stuff gave me the worst stomach cramps i think i've ever had. and horrible diarrhea. in an airport bathroom. that was AWESOME.

so moral of the story is I HATE WHITE CASTLE

I think pickles & onions are the problem. During the first Heathen Crusade I was forced to consume a large amount of White Castle burgers, but I've always hated pickles & onions so I got them with CHEESE AND BACON ONLY. The two fools I was with proceeded to order them regular. They got sick, I didn't :)

That being said, White Castle is not that great. It's just fun to eat small burgers. That's it.

I think pickles & onions are the problem. During the first Heathen Crusade I was forced to consume a large amount of White Castle burgers, but I've always hated pickles & onions so I got them with CHEESE AND BACON ONLY. The two fools I was with proceeded to order them regular. They got sick, I didn't :)

That being said, White Castle is not that great. It's just fun to eat small burgers. That's it.

white castle burgers are the equivalent to eating high school cafeteria food. :ill:

The meat looks like sclerosis of the liver.

White Castle is completely useless with the new Billy Mays slider machine!

content_01b.jpg

content_01c.jpg

radical!