say something about ... yourself!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FUCK I NEED TO CONVINCE MY FRIEND TO BUY A NECROPHAGIST TICKET BECAUSE THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME THEY'LL PLAY IN WASHINGTON FOREVER!

HOW DO I DO THIS?!

Last time everyone here thought it was really funny that I was going to Germany and then to Israel. Someone said "Are you taking the Germans with you?"

...which is funny because Israelis go to Germany all the time...
I myself used to go visit my family every year in Germany and often spend whole summers there

REGARDLESS: It reminds me of Summer of 1995 when I was there with my family, and my cousin and I would go into stores and ask for the holocaust discount. :lol:

OK, I was dumb and 16 years old, but I swear, back then we thought it was hysterical. The Germans? not so much.

I lip-synced Hammer Time in a summer camp talent show with a friend when I was about 12. Slicked my hair back and wore parachute pants and everything.