say something about ... yourself!

I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

Best "fast food" burgers is In N Out!! :kickass:

:lol: SPAM was a bad example, lol but the only one I could think of.

I was watching some weird food history show one time that said White Castle is the first of the fast food restaurant chains. They steam cook their burgers because people were paranoid back then of getting sick from ground beef at food vendors. I heard that is where the burgers get their strange taste from. They also steam every thing together. I find them tasty, but I don't think they are in the realm of Burger. hahhaha!

Why is they always seem to be in bad neighborhoods! Same for Churches fried chicken! I want some churches fried okra without getting being scared! lol

Now I want to try me some In N' Out! I need to see if we have that around here.

I've been preparing for my teaching duties, two remedial algebra sections and all that fun stuff. Finished my syllabus and now I have to prepare the lessons, a few weeks in advance, and figure out what needs to be said and how to say it in a way that won't get everyone to leave the class. Yay...

Jeff

I've been preparing for my teaching duties, two remedial algebra sections and all that fun stuff. Finished my syllabus and now I have to prepare the lessons, a few weeks in advance, and figure out what needs to be said and how to say it in a way that won't get everyone to leave the class. Yay...

Jeff

You get paid lots of money to teach, or is that only if your are like a math or physics professor? Are you just teaching standard algebra?

Pics from me Grillin' yesterday. Made beans with big chunks of bacon, it was goooooooood!

0824081822a.jpg

downsized_0824081850a-1.jpg

downsized_0824081850.jpg

and ill add another pic cause its a classic.

LOTRandmyAxe.gif

I have a dentist appointment at 4:30. I'm not looking forward to it but at the same time, this fucking thing has been causing me too much grief to overlook BUT I don't have insurance.

Fuck.

Looks fucking badass. The older I get, the more I want to move away from here and to a more "natural" atmosphere.

The rocky mountains are just past those hills. It's a more chilled back place, but I don't mind it at all now. Where those trees are is the Wind River, i've seen black bears around our trash cans before lol. We even have wolf's here too, some got away from Yellowstone and have been spotted around that area. Lot's of nature too, a hummingbird was fuckin with me when i was cooking, i was about to grill it.

The rocky mountains are just past those hills. It's a more chilled back place, but I don't mind it at all now. Where those trees are is the Wind River, i've seen black bears around our trash cans before lol. We even have wolf's here too, some got away from Yellowstone and have been spotted around that area. Lot's of nature too, a hummingbird was fuckin with me when i was cooking, i was about to grill it.

Sweet! I dig me some grilled Hummingbird.

We got nature shit around here too but it's just not the same because you have a drive a good distance to get there. I'm just going to move to Ireland or some shit.