say something about ... yourself!

so the community college finally got back to me about my transcripts. it looks like they can take 27 of the 40-some from my old school.

should probobly go to the community college tomorrow after work to... talk... to someone... about... something... i guess.

or i'll just avoid it by going to the gym and not taking any action until my dad gets all pissed at me.

might be getting an apartment with my friend brad and his girlfriend. am entertaining the notion until i bring it up to my parents and get it totally veto'd.

might be getting an apartment with my friend brad and his girlfriend. am entertaining the notion until i bring it up to my parents and get it totally veto'd.

Oh man! you get one foot in that apartment, you won't want to go back!

I'm getting nostalgic about my first apartment thinking about it. I woke up one morning and said, I got all this money saved up! Fuck all yall! And went hunting! Then I moved to Crofton, lived in there for five years, by myself. God I miss living alone!

LOL! No offence to Al of course, but he's messy.

more than likely it wouldn't happen as my dad pretty much owns my life and expects me to go to college next semester, meaning i wouldn't be able to work full-time and wouldn't be able to pay my share of the rent.

and living with a couple would just be awkward