say something about ... yourself!

Came home for my lunch break because I needed cigarettes. Ah, I hate work! I thought we didn't have this guys fucking camrea, someone else found it and because of me he had to get a free gift card.

I had an epiphany last night after watching Bee Movie at 3 in the morning. I searched for a few courses, sent some emails, and either by the grace of God or my awesomely written emails, I got into BOTH the classes I requested from the professors (after being turned down by three others a few days ago). One will go towards my gen-ed requirements and the other acts as an elective for my major (along will enlightening me about web designing). Yay for practical classes!

I'm so happy. I still may not graduate on time, but at least I have my full 15 credits for the semester and all of them I actually need! WEEEEEEE.

I had an epiphany last night after watching Bee Movie at 3 in the morning. I searched for a few courses, sent some emails, and either by the grace of God or my awesomely written emails, I got into BOTH the classes I requested from the professors (after being turned down by three others a few days ago). One will go towards my gen-ed requirements and the other acts as an elective for my major (along will enlightening me about web designing). Yay for practical classes!

I'm so happy. I still may not graduate on time, but at least I have my full 15 credits for the semester and all of them I actually need! WEEEEEEE.

yay!!!

I hope you feel better Kevin! *hugs*

And congrats Emily!!

We watched that new HBO show last night, True Blood. I thought it was a bit slow as most pilot episodes go, but the damn show has promise! It had some freaking hilarious red neck moments too.

About me, I'm hungry as hell, but it's not dinner time yet. :( I'm also debating what I will have.

went to work and lindsay showed up shortly before my shift was over. i gave kelli a ride to walmart where her girlfriend works, then met lindsay at a coffee place. her friends were talking about another guy who was gonna get there soon, with the same name as a kid i went to catholic school with (he pulled his dick out during gym class). so he gets there and he's the same guy. it was so fucking weird.

went to work and lindsay showed up shortly before my shift was over. i gave kelli a ride to walmart where her girlfriend works, then met lindsay at a coffee place. her friends were talking about another guy who was gonna get there soon, with the same name as a kid i went to catholic school with (he pulled his dick out during gym class). so he gets there and he's the same guy. it was so fucking weird.

stop talking about other people and start talking about yourself

dammit derick stopped talking to me for that icecream

it'd better be good!
emot-argh.gif