say something about ... yourself!

Yeah. I save putting pants on for last, after I've allowed myself to pee :loco:

Works great though, as it gives me well over an hour to sit on the couch, eat pop tarts, intarwub, and generally wake up.

The professor is this 60-something old school feminist. Refuses to be referred to by "Mrs." only Dr., Ms, or her first name. Somethin to do with her identity doesn't change because of a man or somethin (which we all know is false).

When I was a retail drone years ago I once referred to a customer as ma'am, and was treated to a rant about how ma'am is really short for mammary and is used to treat women as sex objects. And here I was thinking it was a contraction of madam. The more you know... :rolleyes:

nope, this dude's in the store often enough that pretty much all of the cashiers know about his life troubles (of which there are many) and he only has a daughter, who is apparently living at his house with her boyfriend and his daughter - there are like 7 people at this man's house and he's the only one with a job. and he's only got one leg! this dude was dealt some shitty cards.

You know, the stump could be used in mind blowingly erotic ways.

This guy at work always told me this story, his uncle was missing a hand, always had chicks around. So one day the guy asks his uncle how he does it. The uncle held up the stump at this wrist....

Some dumb woman kept hitting her car door against mind WHILE I WAS SITTING IT getting ready to leave. I yelled out the window to her to stop hitting my car because it like the paint job. She had a dumb look on her face and started to say something that looked different than "I'm sorry", so I turned up the music and rode off. How do you repeatedly hit a car door? Can you not see it? Is a red sedan with music blaring not coming up on the radar?!

Seriously. People are way too stupid sometimes.