say something about ... yourself!

Yeah, the conicals of laura's day is way better and more interesting then mine! Even when I don't comment on stuff, I do read all of the daily about yous page.

I've come to tell you guys that I'm cold. That is the best I've got! And it is bleeding cold in here!

I can't watch it for long without some UFO or Monster Quest horseshit. I only care to watch Heavy Metal and Modern Marvels on it anymore

I watch it whenever the Barbarian series is on. Not for historical enlightenment, which one would never find on the History Channel ironically, but for sheer lols of low budget reenactments of Romans gettin' their shit all fucked up.

when I was a teen I would go to this place to play arcade games because you could smoke there while your playing, and this really old guy that looked like he was trapped in the 70's always came over to me to play the bat man returns pin ball machine with me. I nick named him French whore house guy because he made "way too much cologne wearer" look good.

nope, this dude's in the store often enough that pretty much all of the cashiers know about his life troubles (of which there are many) and he only has a daughter, who is apparently living at his house with her boyfriend and his daughter - there are like 7 people at this man's house and he's the only one with a job. and he's only got one leg! this dude was dealt some shitty cards.

nope, this dude's in the store often enough that pretty much all of the cashiers know about his life troubles (of which there are many) and he only has a daughter, who is apparently living at his house with her boyfriend and his daughter - there are like 7 people at this man's house and he's the only one with a job. and he's only got one leg! this dude was dealt some shitty cards.

so...you gonna do him?

what if he brings you weed? :loco:

I discovered a way to make myself hurry to get ready in the mornings...by not allowing myself to pee until I've washed my face, brushed my teeth, done my hair, and gotten partially dressed. It worked well!