say something about ... yourself!

raspberry chocolate chunk ice cream, mmmmmm. i think i'll get some on the way home from work tomorrow! i'm trying to fit back into all of my work pants (i'm too small for them right now) :loco:

flyerfrontwebsm5.jpg

:kickass:

I expect you'll need to have many sinks and toilets handy, you kids and your drinking the alcohol like it's water. Photos if possible.

The venue is this nasty house where like 20 crustpunks live. You don't want to go near the sinks or toilets. But it's the easiest place around here for us underaged folk to drink freely.

I'm eating an ice cream bar and typing with one hand. This sucks.

The venue is this nasty house where like 20 crustpunks live. You don't want to go near the sinks or toilets. But it's the easiest place around here for us underaged folk to drink freely.

I'm eating an ice cream bar and typing with one hand. This sucks.
Vomit where you will, then.

I'm not sure what a "crust punk" is, but consulting urban dictionary (the authority on you kids and your newfangled slang) yields:

2. A punk who listens to crust music and dresses "crustie" ie: all black, studded denim jacket or vest, and a plethora of band patches and pseudo-politcal slogans. Other common features included dred mullets and homemade tattoos.

We went and saw an awesome crust punk show in someone's basement last night! We were surrounded by about 40 smelly kids with dogs and studded vests drinking 40oz's, and the music was so loud my ears bled. It was great!

It's an interesting evolution of punk culture, it's worth reading about. Especially its blend with new age travelling and other such movements.