say something about ... yourself!

I came really close to hitting a juggalo with a 3500lb steel drum today. Cleaning and reassembling this machine, right... and the time came for the heavy shit. So I block off the fucking area, hang up a few signs. One of those ones that are written in just about every major language, just so the point of "DO NOT ENTER" is understood, and I even translated it into Klingon, "ta' ghobe' 'el", just to make fucking sure everything is covered. Of course, one jackass decides to enter this area around the time I go for the drum. Not even sure if he even works in the building or what, but he ignored the fucking sign. On the forklift I have, I can't hear shit. Loud japanese motherfucker. Start moving it, look over to the side after a sec and see the guy, 1 foot from the fucking thing, one of those stupid fucking juggalo looks. Slam on the breaks, and for once I had remembered to chain it to the forklift. Had I not, it would have slid off the forks and crushed the stupid motherfucker where he stood.

I regret attaching that chain.

Dumbass motherfucker just keeps walking, oblivious to the world around him... Talk about a subculture that really needs to get killed off.

I came really close to hitting a juggalo with a 3500lb steel drum today. Cleaning and reassembling this machine, right... and the time came for the heavy shit. So I block off the fucking area, hang up a few signs. One of those ones that are written in just about every major language, just so the point of "DO NOT ENTER" is understood, and I even translated it into Klingon, "ta' ghobe' 'el", just to make fucking sure everything is covered. Of course, one jackass decides to enter this area around the time I go for the drum. Not even sure if he even works in the building or what, but he ignored the fucking sign. On the forklift I have, I can't hear shit. Loud japanese motherfucker. Start moving it, look over to the side after a sec and see the guy, 1 foot from the fucking thing, one of those stupid fucking juggalo looks. Slam on the breaks, and for once I had remembered to chain it to the forklift. Had I not, it would have slid off the forks and crushed the stupid motherfucker where he stood.

I regret attaching that chain.

Dumbass motherfucker just keeps walking, oblivious to the world around him... Talk about a subculture that really needs to get killed off.

Damn! Lucky for his dumb ass, your not one. Otherwise, SPLAT! wow, he doesn't even know how lucky he is today.

Bozzltov (7:40:16 PM): my mom got my dad some iced tea
Bozzltov (7:41:07 PM): my dad goes "i didnt know you got cups"
Bozzltov (7:41:18 PM): i said in my best black accent, "we been had dem muthafuckin cups"
Bozzltov (7:41:30 PM): my parents started to crack up
Bozzltov (7:41:41 PM): my dad goes "dis is some goood mothafuckin icedtea in these cocksuckin cups"

Bozzltov (7:41:18 PM): i said in my best black accent, "we been had dem muthafuckin cups"
Bozzltov (7:41:41 PM): my dad goes "dis is some goood mothafuckin icedtea in these cocksuckin cups"

lol, New Jersey

<3

:lol::lol:

:lol: your parents are a trip!