say something about ... yourself!

Oh I'd never let anyone else read it. Only me.

I thought I had some pretty original ideas for a tradition fantasy book, anyway.

I have some ideas for a fantasy book to. Get this, the protagonist? A single guy in his mid 40's who works at a gas station. And the antagonist? A fucking hamburger made of dragon brains that controls the minds of young children.

The whole thing takes place in the ball pit at Ye Olde McDonalds...

Ok, so less Traditional Fantasy and more borderline pedophilic sadism.

I'm too lazy to drag out the Dream Thread.

I had an interesting dream last night though, where this ghost-like woman was dragging along the corpses of her dead children. Two imaginary people and I were on a mission to kill her, because she was the boss in a Zelda temple. We were hiding among the corpses when she came over to us, and apparently couldn't tell we shouldn't be there because it was so dark. Then she told us to follow as she dragged one of the corpses, and the other two motioned to me that it was time to attack her but I was terrified.

I'm too lazy to drag out the Dream Thread.

I had an interesting dream last night though, where this ghost-like woman was dragging along the corpses of her dead children. Two imaginary people and I were on a mission to kill her, because she was the boss in a Zelda temple. We were hiding among the corpses when she came over to us, and apparently couldn't tell we shouldn't be there because it was so dark. Then she told us to follow as she dragged one of the corpses, and the other two motioned to me that it was time to attack her but I was terrified.
zomg story.

go write now.

Obama's black

Haha, drunk john (wait... is that his name, fuck, I'm too tired for remembering names) on Howard Stern this morning:

"It's the choice between a fucking woman and a fucking my pals, fuck this"

Howard and the rest went silent for a sec, then began to discuss. Drunk John then insisted he was just joking and is voting for Obama, but nobody believes him because A) He's drunk, B) He's Drunk.

You suck a gigantic fucking cock. Stern is the best. Everyone else just wants to be Stern. Some are ok, but no one gets to the levels that Stern does.

what kind of risk is there? just do it
But that would entail thinking, which induces nervousness and anxiety due to self-proclaimed pressure to live up to the standards of others, which is also self-proclaimed.

It's much easier to just wish about it and never have to deal with the effort of actually doing it.