say something about ... yourself!

When I worked at Toys R Us back in '98 I usually had an 8-5 shift. One day at the end of my shift my manager asked me to stay late as we had an extra truck coming in that day that needed unloading. I finished that up around 9PM and wouldn't you know it, we were scheduled to do inventory overnight, so I stayed and did that too. When we finished up in the morning it was 7:30 and my shift was about to start, so I took a 30 minute break and then went back to work. 32 hours straight through.

Was good overtime though.

When are breaks mandated by law, John? When I was at OfficeMax they said they weren't required by the state for most situations but they gave them anyway, and now for me 'break' means 'passed out on the floor involuntarily'...

Jeff

Hey Will! Jeff Goldblum, Is Born! I just need to think of a name for the pink one.

Well, I think I'm done with this drawing, but I'm not going to look at it for a few days. And my bleeding scanner isn't hooked up like I thought. DAMN!

I don't really want to get into it because it will piss me off more. Let's just say it has a lot to do with other peoples' incompetence.