say something about ... yourself!

i think this outfit:

88836_f520.jpg

is waaaay hotter than this outfit:

stacy_keibler_7.jpg

(its the same girl)

in general, do guys like lingerie (besides thong/gstring, everyone loves that)? or is it more for women to wear to feel sexy?

(hotlinking, hope it doesnt break)

EDIT to help clarify:
well im asking more in general, simple (but still hot, not granny panties) vs more elaborate with the nylons and corsets and hooks and garters and lacy etc. not necessarily those 2 pictures specifically.

i think this outfit:

88836_f520.jpg

is waaaay hotter than this outfit:

stacy_keibler_7.jpg

(its the same girl)

in general, do guys like lingerie (besides thong/gstring, everyone loves that)? or is it more for women to wear to feel sexy?

(hotlinking, hope it doesnt break)

Stacyyyyyyyy! :oops::oops:

Really, it depends on the type. There's sexy lingerie, cute lingerie, "i'm only here to fuck your brains out" lingerie, conservative, etc. I'd say the second picture falls under the mainly cute but slightly sexy category. It's cool, but I definitely like the first pic way better too. It's more of a "hot chick in her underwear" type look, which I think is way hotter than the "trying to be sexy" look of the second.

Either way, she's totally hot.

The two pictures might be comparable if the tan on the second wasn't so scary...

Jeff
well im asking more in general, simple (but still hot, not granny panties) vs more elaborate with the nylons and corsets and hooks and garters and lacy etc. not necessarily those 2 pictures specifically.

I think I just made a mess of myself.

I used to have DREAMS about that girl when I was in grade school.

Yeah, the first one seems more casual and laid-back (C WAT I DID THAR) and the second just makes me wonder how much I'd paying by the minute. Overly elaborate lacy stuff looks good on some girls, but sometimes it seems too contrived.

This is coming from someone who goes commando, though, so take that with a grain of salt.

Jeff