say something about ... yourself!

Kitchen Nightmares is lols. I like the way that Gordon Ramsay got famous over here for pretty much being like "SHUT THE FUCK UP" all the time... Then he went over to America and got famous for being "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at americans all the time.

:lol: :kickass:

We just watched Kitchen Nightmares last night. We love that shit. I discovered him on the BBC channel awhile back. I really love Boiling point, where it documents him running his own restaurants. Boy he's a kind hearted guy on hells kitchen, and kitchen nightmares compared to how he lays in to his own employees. LOL. He was up in one dudes face yelling so hard you could see the spittle flying in the dudes face.

Last night we watched: True blood, Hero's, Kitchen and kitchen Nightmares.

right now im looking at college's for game design/development. I was suppose to go to Devry but it was a private college and it was EXPENSIVE as hell...

im interested in Game Design / 3D art like Game Level Designer or Character Designer....i would like to be a Game Level Designer cause i already know a few things about it...i use to make maps for Unreal Tournament 2004 with Unreal ED 2.0 (not a bad program) i dont think i have the level's anymore but i do have a screen shot of the top part of the level that i created

my-level-screenshot.jpg

its got 3 stories, the elevator is right there and a swamp around it, it wasn't bad. but anywhoo...i been saving up for this and ill probably save up more for a year until i decide that i want to go and do what i love doing...playing games and one day i wanna make them. :)

You made this Liver? That is really good!

You made this Liver? That is really good!

yep i made it from scratch, it was playable and everything. I would like to make it into a career someday. What i will do is hand-sketch an idea for a map with stragetic placements then make it. I like Unreal ED cause it includes all the skins from the game, its very useful.

I have also used 3D Studio Max and i have done CAD for 3 years. I'm excited to make video games for a living.

right now im looking at college's for game design/development. I was suppose to go to Devry but it was a private college and it was EXPENSIVE as hell...

im interested in Game Design / 3D art like Game Level Designer or Character Designer....i would like to be a Game Level Designer cause i already know a few things about it...i use to make maps for Unreal Tournament 2004 with Unreal ED 2.0 (not a bad program) i dont think i have the level's anymore but i do have a screen shot of the top part of the level that i created

my-level-screenshot.jpg

its got 3 stories, the elevator is right there and a swamp around it, it wasn't bad. but anywhoo...i been saving up for this and ill probably save up more for a year until i decide that i want to go and do what i love doing...playing games and one day i wanna make them. :)
I used to do this stuff too. I attempted the career, and hated it. I just don't have the will power to sit infront of a computer for that long anymore.

yep i made it from scratch, it was playable and everything. I would like to make it into a career someday. What i will do is hand-sketch an idea for a map with stragetic placements then make it. I like Unreal ED cause it includes all the skins from the game, its very useful.

I have also used 3D Studio Max and i have done CAD for 3 years. I'm excited to make video games for a living.

I have two friends that work for Blizzard in France and one who recently joined Valve - all I can say regarding the industry is get a good qualification and then bust your ass making free mods, levels and get them out there until someone listens and wants you on their team.

If you want to do it - do it. That's the best advice I can give you.

Rediscovering how rad the Red Hot Chili Peppers really are. I love Dave Navarro's guitar playing on One Hot Minute.

And obviously Flea rules <3

My tendency
For dependency
Is offending me
It's upending me
I'm pretending see
To be strong and free
From my dependency
It's warping me

I have two friends that work for Blizzard in France and one who recently joined Valve - all I can say regarding the industry is get a good qualification and then bust your ass making free mods, levels and get them out there until someone listens and wants you on their team.

If you want to do it - do it. That's the best advice I can give you.

Yes, i was thinking about that. Thanks for the advice i need what i can get.

right now im trying to decide on what editor i want to use...half life has a good one...but UT has an awesome moding community...

i'm gonna look at some modding websites, http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_home.php is amazing. i know of a few that are very handy. thanks again derek.

I didn't really do anything, but say do what you gotta do if it's what you want. I hate token gestures and empty phrasing, but life is pretty short.

imma learn some Source stuff for half life since i already have everything i need and its very user friendly...and i found some interesting sites to help me out with this. yay.