say something about ... yourself!

Kitchen Nightmares is lols. I like the way that Gordon Ramsay got famous over here for pretty much being like "SHUT THE FUCK UP" all the time... Then he went over to America and got famous for being "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at americans all the time.

:lol: Yeah, but big surprise the EU/UK version (I have all 5 seasons) is far better than OMGDRAMATICFAIL version in USA. Both are entertaining but in UK he actually gives a fuck and helps the restaurant, in USA he's just like OHUSUKBAMNEWRESTAURANTLAYOUTHAHAHALULZUDIDNTLISTENNOWULUVME ... :lol:

Well that sucked. I stayed up until 5am to see this Crocop fight and it ended up with him just getting his testicles kneed up into his stomach and a No Contest as a result. Now I'm at work and can barely keep my eyes open.

Not worth it :(

right now im looking at college's for game design/development. I was suppose to go to Devry but it was a private college and it was EXPENSIVE as hell...

im interested in Game Design / 3D art like Game Level Designer or Character Designer....i would like to be a Game Level Designer cause i already know a few things about it...i use to make maps for Unreal Tournament 2004 with Unreal ED 2.0 (not a bad program) i dont think i have the level's anymore but i do have a screen shot of the top part of the level that i created

my-level-screenshot.jpg

its got 3 stories, the elevator is right there and a swamp around it, it wasn't bad. but anywhoo...i been saving up for this and ill probably save up more for a year until i decide that i want to go and do what i love doing...playing games and one day i wanna make them. :)