say something about ... yourself!

Planning on staying up ultra late tonight to watch some live MMA fights that are taking place in Japan. Tomorrow is going to be painful at work. I should call in sick.

No! You have to watch it unedited. You cannot watch Dexter unless it's the originally aired version. Watching it edited would be almost as bad as watching The Sopranos on A&E.

:lol: That is pretty fail... but I just rapidshared both seasons, along with everything else I watch.... anyone else see the first episode of season 3 yet? It leaked like 2 weeks ago... Been watching Dexter, The Shield and Kitchen Nightmares :D

tvshows.jpg

Those are just the shows that I have the complete seasons, there's a fucktonnes more shows in the Misc folder, like The Simpsons, Wife Swap/Trading Spouses, Futurama, Stand Up Comedy, etc...

Kitchen Nightmares is lols. I like the way that Gordon Ramsay got famous over here for pretty much being like "SHUT THE FUCK UP" all the time... Then he went over to America and got famous for being "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at americans all the time.