say something about ... yourself!

worked, and it was actually a good day.

went out to eat with work chicks after work, then lindsay and i hung out for a while after that.

in all, a really good day. bummed that it's over and i have to work again tomorrow.

also wondering something: do guys, say, the kind who know they are good-looking, hit on girls because they're actually attracted to them or just because said girl is unattractive enough that she looks like she'll put out?

also wondering something: do guys, say, the kind who know they are good-looking, hit on girls because they're actually attracted to them or just because said girl is unattractive enough that she looks like she'll put out?

Sorry, I'll be serious this time. Are we talking a guy that seems pretty cool and knows he's not Frankenstein, or a dude who looks like a supermodel and thinks he's the best thing to hit Earth since three-ply toilet paper?

wondering something: do guys, say, the kind who know they are good-looking, hit on girls because they're actually attracted to them or just because said girl is unattractive enough that she looks like she'll put out?

Assuming that this isn't hypothetical, you should just go for it. You'll find out eventually how he feels about you, and if he is being an asshole, hey, at least you got laid.

Sorry, I'll be serious this time. Are we talking a guy that seems pretty cool and knows he's not Frankenstein, or a dude who looks like a supermodel and thinks he's the best thing to hit Earth since three-ply toilet paper?
*shrug* more like the cool dude, as i just see construction worker dudes all day and they're all pretty down-to-earth

i just wonder about this shit... being too awkward to act on people's initial advances makes me over-analyze shit after the fact, i guess.

Assuming that this isn't hypothetical, you should just go for it. You'll find out eventually how he feels about you, and if he is being an asshole, hey, at least you got laid.
oh, that is fantastic advice for the girls: you never know if a guy actually likes you, so just have sex with them anyway! how soon can we get this into the curriculum?

that's basically what i'm trying to do ... minus the whole "getting to know how he feels about me" thing.

it's more just like ... i ring a guy up and if he tries to make conversation beyond just my "how are you? did you find everything okay? you can do this survey on our website and get entered in our drawing to win a $5,000 gift card" schpile, i kinda try to engage him and talk but just wind up thinking "there's no damn way he's actually hitting on me"