say something about ... yourself!

Do you tailgate and then not go to the game? I never knew people did that until I had season tickets in 2005 and tailgated before every home game. People would come out there and set up a full on tailgating spot with TV, BBQ, canopy cover, Seahawks flags, and anything else you can think of. We'd walk into the games and they'd all stay there and be completely shitfaced by the time we got back to our cars after the game was over. True dedication!

<3 my job sooo much! Look what just showed up for us in the mail. Bob at Prosthetic knows what's up :)

gojiradigis01.jpg

I just keep getting hurt today.

I cut my finger very deeply with a tape gun because I'm an idiot, I kept hitting my head on the top of a truck, I have a huge gash in my arm that somehow happened from lifting stuff, and I nearly fell off a stock picker three or four stories up.

we need a camera to follow you around.

playing a show tonight. video will come when I get home

setlist:
Hava Nagila (duh)
Process
The Unforgiven II (Metallica)
Calling of Thunder
Hold On
Don't
Almighty Father

Pros and cons for Friday, October 3rd

Pros:

- Got my traffic violation ticket deferred and taken off my permanent record. Now it's 100% clean again!
- Had a totally awesome bacon, eggs and toast breakfast. This is relevant to mention because I NEVER eat breakfast.
- Got those copies of the Gojira album, the lyrics of which are currently completely blowing my mind.
- It's Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow.
- I finally got a raise at work today (!!!!!!!!)

Cons:

- Had to wake up 3 hours earlier than normal.

I don't mind this ratio :kickass:

Our little imaging team at work scanned 1.2 million documents last month. Pretty amazing considering what a small group we are. :headbang:

As a reward we're getting a popcorn party :p

Our little imaging team at work scanned 1.2 million documents last month. Pretty amazing considering what a small group we are. :headbang:

Oh man, I worked for an imaging company back in 2006 and I will say that 1.2 million documents sure is a shit-ton!

I sure don't miss that fucking job. Congratulations!

Pros and cons for Friday, October 3rd

Pros:

- Got my traffic violation ticket deferred and taken off my permanent record. Now it's 100% clean again!
- Had a totally awesome bacon, eggs and toast breakfast. This is relevant to mention because I NEVER eat breakfast.
- Got those copies of the Gojira album, the lyrics of which are currently completely blowing my mind.
- It's Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow.
- I finally got a raise at work today (!!!!!!!!)

Cons:

- Had to wake up 3 hours earlier than normal.

I don't mind this ratio :kickass:

:kickass:

:kickass:

It really feels good to come on and see that the day has gone this great for you guys!

Today, I watched allot of movies, and vegetated! It's not often I get into a good TV/Movie mood, but I really enjoy it when I do.

Completely random, but...I was just thinking about how I haven't seen laundry detergent tablets sold at the stores for quite some time. HMMMM. They disappeared quietly. Prolly cuz they didn't work.