say something about ... yourself!

Today is much better than yesterday because I haven't seen anyone crash on their motorcycle yet and tonight is jiu-jitsu!!! Our team finally has a name and logo now :D

edit: yay logo!! /

I found a jiu-jitsu class here, I might go in and check it out.

exams tomorrow! Unsure if I've studied enough, but our class of around 80 people should at least make me not the worst one there. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the most prepared for it, but I hope what I have read is enough.

Wish me luck tomorrow :)

I found a jiu-jitsu class here, I might go in and check it out.
It's really fun man, and a good workout. Plus it's just a really good ability to know and have in case you'd ever need it. It will challenge your mind and your body and once it starts clicking with you, it turns amazing and a million times more fun than the first few times when you didn't have the slightest clue about anything and felt lost. Very rewarding, mentally and physically.

shopped for amy's birthday stuff... and wound up spending more money on myself :lol:

bought clothes, The Link by Gojira, and the book My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler

had such a great time seeing everyone tonight ... i hate it though, because i'll be out with people, for dinner or coffee or going to the bar or whatever, and will have the absolute best time just being around these people and will feel so completely happy and comfortable with them ... and then i'm driving home and just get so bummed out and feel so ... alone, i guess. it almost makes me hate going out because of how depressed i get afterwards.

fucking weird.