say something about ... yourself!

I'm not going to endanger myself to help someone I don't know without any kind of compensation. If I knew that I could help the situation without getting hurt, myself, I would. I'm #1 in my eyes.
That's a decent answer and I actually agree with you. If I come up on a raging house fire, there's no way I'm gonna just run in to pull people out. But I'll call the fire department for sure and maybe grab a garden hose from the neighbors yard haha.

"YOU'RE A SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT!"
Man, you got me totally pegged bro!

INice job ignoring me, by the way. :wave:
I wasn't lying when I said I wouldn't be back for a bit.

okay, sorry, i just thought you meant what i could do within my physical capabilities to help them directly. yes, cell phones, getting help, it's common sense. but if it's just me in the car stopped in traffic and there's a guy with a flat car or he's trapped under a car or something, i know that i cannot physically help him. if it's something i know i can actually help someone with, i will do anything i can for them. hell, i hold doors open for strangers and automatically go to pick stuff up if someone near me drops something

and hell, on the flipside of that whole roadside trouble thing, if i am alone, just driving at night or something, how can i know that the guy stopped on the side looking like he has a flat tire isn't just waiting for some unaccompanied woman to stop and help him so he can fucking knock her out and throw her in his car? christ, anyone can buy a police uniform and siren - who knows how many people are attacked by people under the guise of policemen.

edit: bitch, i do volunteer work! :lol:

been thinking about taking some time off work, before i (potentially) start school again, and going back to the stuff.
I drive by flat tire people all the time lol. If someone can help themselves, then no worries. And I hold doors open for people allll the time. It's actually one of my favorite things, but not because it's helping people. I do it just to see their reactions when they see a guy like me actually doing something they wouldn't ever expect. I think this topic has happened here before.

And I agree about the creepy knockout scenario. I think if I was a woman I'd probably have an at least somewhat different opinion on this stuff when I considered that circumstance.

I want to crucify Kate Perry. If you know who that is, you probably agree with me.

Isn't she the "I kissed a girl and like it" chick?

Also, I missed most of the critiques from this episode of Project Runway because my roommate doesn't now how to stop talking. Even when I'm very short with her and put all my attention on the tv. This is why I watch football games in bars/friend's dorm. *facepalm*

I did get my website fixed and together. I don't know how it happened other than an angel sprinkled some pixies on it. But heck if it doesn't look purty.

Yes. And on a related note, I know way too many vapid girls who want to play fake lesbian with me. The kind who consider themselves bisexual because they make out with other girls at parties every once in a while.

:rolleyes:

When it's just attention-whoring like that we call it 'bisexual until graduation' and beat those involved with six-foot-long inflatable cocks.

Jeff

ah I see.

Bloodbath's gone downhill, I'm listening to RTC and goddamn its just so fucking badass and the newest more like, just some death metal

i hate everything about kate perry.

"I'm a Christian performer with Christian values and homosexuality is gross but HEY! I'll kiss this girl while my boyfriend watches and I'm with him at the end of the night, so it's okay for people to like this song!"