say something about ... yourself!

Yeah wtf? What do we look like we want to play that game? I don't think so.

All women look like they want to make out with other women. Obviously you fail to understand this basic underpinning of the male psyche.

I'd also like to "crucify" Katy Perry, mostly on account of her looking like a poor man's Zooey Deschanel. Nailing would be involved, the hammer is my penis, etc.

Yes. And on a related note, I know way too many vapid girls who want to play fake lesbian with me. The kind who consider themselves bisexual because they make out with other girls at parties every once in a while.

:rolleyes:

It's funny, because on the flipside of this I have a female friend who is actually bisexual, and these fake girls used to frustrate her to no end as she'd get them alone and try to have sex with them, but they'd chicken out. :lol:

Today is much better than yesterday because I haven't seen anyone crash on their motorcycle yet and tonight is jiu-jitsu!!! Our team finally has a name and logo now :D

edit: yay logo!! \/

Kultur Shock is a cool band. Featuring 4 immigrants (one from Bosnia, one from Bulgaria, one from Croatia, and one from Japan) and two American borns. Their album "We came to take your jobs away" is awesome
Folk/punk/alternative

Last edited by a moderator: