say something about ... yourself!

Some woman followed me about 4 minutes out to tell me I forgot to put my gas cap back on and it fell.

Faith in humanity +1. I fucking love good hearted people. This is why I go through all so much money and break my back trying to make others happy.

And why the hell can't I ever get laid in my dreams? I come so close. I was kissing her, her boobies, but then when it was time to fuck there was nothing and I wake up.

GAH!

lol and then i made burritos, and talked to my girlfriend about overkills. I woke up, saw burritos and asked who made them....i guess i did.

i had a few killing frenzy's last night...then when i started to get real drunk i just fucking sucked i guess....i remember helping some kid with skull locations on legendary last night then everything got a little blurry from there.

And why the hell can't I ever get laid in my dreams? I come so close. I was kissing her, her boobies, but then when it was time to fuck there was nothing and I wake up.

GAH!
Dude the same exact thing happens to me haha. I'll dreaming up a storm until the point where it comes time to actually do the deed, and every single time, without fail, something comes up that keeps it from happening. The most common reason being that she forgot something and has to run out to get it really quickly, or the phone rings, or whatever... but every time it ends with me waking up thinking "What the fuck was that about?!"

<3 confusion :headbang:

Ahaha! I think I know it's a psychological thing for me. I don't know what pussy feels like so when it gets to that my brain says wait...I don't know what to do John. The dream has to end.

ahahahaha i changed my girlfriends status message on gmail too "Fucking my boyfriends best friend" then acted all serious and questioned her about it..she freaked out.

AHAHAHAHAA LOLZ it was awesome.