say something about ... yourself!

I have a horrible habit of giggling/laughing uncontrollably when I'm nervous or anxious. I some times start giggling out of fear of giggling... it's awful. This has been something that has been going on since 2nd or 3rd grade. As long as I can remember really... Some bad ones:

I brought my "home made" easel to life drawing (naked people and such... not a good time to laugh), which was a table top easel that I had drilled a hole in and screwed it onto a camera tripod. I set and started painting behind everyone in the middle because all of the front spots were taken. While I was painting, with my canvas already filled with wet oil paint, my easel gave out and FELL ON THE ARTIST IN FRONT OF ME. I got paint all over him! I said sorry, it was very embarrassing. I continued working for about an hour. After that I started just giggling/laughing randomly. I have honestly no control over it. I can't stop myself!

Another time at life drawing it was dead silent and I started giggling again out of fear of giggling. I was humiliated and never went back to that specific life drawing spot.

I also started giggling at my sisters funeral for her rabbit of nine years...

I also play bass... and I draw shit.

So...what happens when someone tickles you? Do you cry? :loco:

No. I'm hood through and through. You grew up in projects, that's nice. I've hit licks, gone to jail, been jumped, slanged, done minor dirt, been shot at, "others were around me, of course".

And yes, I've grown out of a lot of those things. And I avoid confrontation as much as I can. Again, I would be terribly nice and polite to you in person. What I did today was simply because I was set over the edge with a lot of negative things happening in my life.

By the way, nice job calling my a hypocrite internet tough guy.

We know the lifestyle is shit. And we realize living here is nothing to glorify, there's nothing I can do making 7.75 an hour. We didn't learn in school, very few teachers were interested in teaching. I'll be hard pressed to afford and go to college while helping my mother pay bills and working over full time.

And I can't type well and express myself well because of the xanax. My post sound dumb "er than usual".

Don't worry about affording college. If you can't afford it there's financial aid at any decent school, and even if you have to take out loans you'll be able to pay them off (and support yourself and your family) much better with a proper degree. No excuses.

Jeff

Jeff is right, fafsa ect. will help you with that. That is what im doing now, ill have to do student loans and im trying to grab any scholarship i can, $4,000 per term...15 terms, plus i gotta get books and software. (software i can get on my own)

i pay the college a max. of $150 a month for there help, because they grab the financial aid for me and i don't have to pay any of this till i graduate, ill be making $60,000 a year on average with my degree.

well worth the investment? fuck yes it is.

I have a horrible habit of giggling/laughing uncontrollably when I'm nervous or anxious. I some times start giggling out of fear of giggling... it's awful. This has been something that has been going on since 2nd or 3rd grade. As long as I can remember really... Some bad ones:

I brought my "home made" easel to life drawing (naked people and such... not a good time to laugh), which was a table top easel that I had drilled a hole in and screwed it onto a camera tripod. I set and started painting behind everyone in the middle because all of the front spots were taken. While I was painting, with my canvas already filled with wet oil paint, my easel gave out and FELL ON THE ARTIST IN FRONT OF ME. I got paint all over him! I said sorry, it was very embarrassing. I continued working for about an hour. After that I started just giggling/laughing randomly. I have honestly no control over it. I can't stop myself!

Another time at life drawing it was dead silent and I started giggling again out of fear of giggling. I was humiliated and never went back to that specific life drawing spot.

I also started giggling at my sisters funeral for her rabbit of nine years...

I also play bass... and I draw shit.

:lol: Awkward! You know, I've always wanted to attend a nude drawing class. I do plan on it, but I do have this fear that I'm not going to be able to stare at the dudes Johnson without smiling! LOL!

Missed my point idiot...

It's been a good discussion, guys, mainly because it's brought to light some sides of HN that I like better and that I can share. And I don't mind at all the rough tone here; I actually use it myself, just usually with people I know better, and when I know they don't mind.

I take it, HN, that a WASP "welfare asshole smoking weed on a street corner with 9 other [white] monkies with guns screaming shit at girls as they walk by is a person I [HN] would not give a lot of respect to."

And that's ok with me. And thus it seems to me that the only point on which we disagree is your wording.

It appears that I disagree more substantially with some other forumers who have posted in this thread ...

I mean, one thing you guys should consider is that there just might be some Black, Chinese, Jewish, Mexican etc. folks around who share our passion for Nevermore. If they venture out onto the Neverboard, I assure you that they would not be thrilled by some of the stuff that's been written in this thread.

Nicky.

people at work invited me to a party tonight. kinda wanna go but know i shouldn't. drunk me with mood swings + booze + strangers = no good. hopefully will be able to do things with other friends instead, though one of them came down with the flu.

should shower

I mean, one thing you guys should consider is that there just might be some Black, Chinese, Jewish, Mexican etc. folks around who share our passion for Nevermore. If they venture out onto the Neverboard, I assure you that they would not be thrilled by some of the stuff that's been written in this thread.

Nicky.

:lol:
Besides, we've got a few Jews running around.

Jace.

It's been a good discussion, guys, mainly because it's brought to light some sides of HN that I like better and that I can share. And I don't mind at all the rough tone here; I actually use it myself, just usually with people I know better, and when I know they don't mind.

I take it, HN, that a WASP "welfare asshole smoking weed on a street corner with 9 other [white] monkies with guns screaming shit at girls as they walk by is a person I [HN] would not give a lot of respect to."

And that's ok with me. And thus it seems to me that the only point on which we disagree is your wording.

It appears that I disagree more substantially with some other forumers who have posted in this thread ...

Nicky.

Who cares?