say something about ... yourself!

Now I want to hear
you won't

Don't get all fussy, I took a fucking random shot int he dark based on the make-up of your comment. And also, Dreaming Neon Black is sort of like that, and I love that CD. It's a personal choice but I think you would have done better to include it, letting go of it would have helped you grow in a way. Maybe not, I'm not a doctor :loco: But also link me to some shit you have recorded, I'm curious. Who is Laura btw? :p WHICH USER IS SHE! Remember I am new here :p

I won't link you, because I've linked many times before. Another reason is because I don't like you. Also, dreaming neon darkspot.

This thread needs more Freak Kitchen.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRGtY_gvvYE&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any good acoustic stuff online, just horseshit that I threw together randomly. I'm not in a band. I play solo acoustic. All of the videos online were recorded on off nights, as well. I can't win.

no. it wasn't intended to stir anything up. I was talking about a song that I wrote for Laura, yes. "sounds emo"? I wrote a song for someone. We broke up before the CD was finished, so I'm not including the song. He made a comment about how it sucks that the song isn't on the CD, so I responded accordingly. What, do you want me to be HAPPY that we broke up? I'm not going to dwell on what I once had on a CD that I would like to listen to, myself. I'm not going to skip any tracks.

Our relationship needed to be a secret anyway.