say something about ... yourself!

No. I'm hood through and through. You grew up in projects, that's nice. I've hit licks, gone to jail, been jumped, slanged, done minor dirt, been shot at, "others were around me, of course".

And yes, I've grown out of a lot of those things. And I avoid confrontation as much as I can. Again, I would be terribly nice and polite to you in person. What I did today was simply because I was set over the edge with a lot of negative things happening in my life.

By the way, nice job calling my a hypocrite internet tough guy.

We know the lifestyle is shit. And we realize living here is nothing to glorify, there's nothing I can do making 7.75 an hour. We didn't learn in school, very few teachers were interested in teaching. I'll be hard pressed to afford and go to college while helping my mother pay bills and working over full time.

And I can't type well and express myself well because of the xanax. My post sound dumb "er than usual".

I dunno man. Your grammar is pretty above par for a Texan from the ghetto on Xanex.

btw, John, PM me your address so I know where to ship your CD when I get it manufactured

Thanks Will. I really am looking forward to it although I wish that certain song was on it. : (

I dunno man. Your grammar is pretty above par for a Texan from the ghetto on Xanex.

Thank you! English is generally the one area I'm decent at, so I pride myself on it. My math and science is probably on par with a middle schooler if not worse.

That would have been nice, but I'm not going to sell a song that was written about something that wasn't real.

I don't know what you're talking about but it sounds emo, and I'm guessing the songs is about a girl/relationship? The comment was made to stir up some shit when she reads it too I bet.

Am I close?

no. it wasn't intended to stir anything up. I was talking about a song that I wrote for Laura, yes. "sounds emo"? I wrote a song for someone. We broke up before the CD was finished, so I'm not including the song. He made a comment about how it sucks that the song isn't on the CD, so I responded accordingly. What, do you want me to be HAPPY that we broke up? I'm not going to dwell on what I once had on a CD that I would like to listen to, myself. I'm not going to skip any tracks.

It is the apex of Will's songwriting career and probably one of my top 50-100 songs of all time. Maybe even 40s.
Now I want to hear.
no. it wasn't intended to stir anything up. I was talking about a song that I wrote for Laura, yes. "sounds emo"? I wrote a song for someone. We broke up before the CD was finished, so I'm not including the song. He made a comment about how it sucks that the song isn't on the CD, so I responded accordingly. What, do you want me to be HAPPY that we broke up? I'm not going to dwell on what I once had on a CD that I would like to listen to, myself. I'm not going to skip any tracks.

Don't get all fussy, I took a fucking random shot int he dark based on the make-up of your comment. And also, Dreaming Neon Black is sort of like that, and I love that CD. It's a personal choice but I think you would have done better to include it, letting go of it would have helped you grow in a way. Maybe not, I'm not a doctor :loco: But also link me to some shit you have recorded, I'm curious. Who is Laura btw? :p WHICH USER IS SHE! Remember I am new here :p