say something about ... yourself!

I have a horrible habit of giggling/laughing uncontrollably when I'm nervous or anxious. I some times start giggling out of fear of giggling... it's awful. This has been something that has been going on since 2nd or 3rd grade. As long as I can remember really... Some bad ones:

I brought my "home made" easel to life drawing (naked people and such... not a good time to laugh), which was a table top easel that I had drilled a hole in and screwed it onto a camera tripod. I set and started painting behind everyone in the middle because all of the front spots were taken. While I was painting, with my canvas already filled with wet oil paint, my easel gave out and FELL ON THE ARTIST IN FRONT OF ME. I got paint all over him! I said sorry, it was very embarrassing. I continued working for about an hour. After that I started just giggling/laughing randomly. I have honestly no control over it. I can't stop myself!

Another time at life drawing it was dead silent and I started giggling again out of fear of giggling. I was humiliated and never went back to that specific life drawing spot.

I also started giggling at my sisters funeral for her rabbit of nine years...

I also play bass... and I draw shit.