say something about ... yourself!

i_cant_see_shit.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAH thats funny shit. :lol:

Are you fucking kidding me, that statement alone tells me just how not down you are. You're a gingery white kid. I doubt all da brotha's out dere are linin' up to kick it witcha!

(Don't confuse a black man who listens to rap, talks ghetto and is a fun guy to hang around with the dumb ignorant pieces of shit that try to be so hard to be gangsta.)

Dude, if you just met a black guy and said 'nigga' he'd either be polite and ignore it or he'd call you on it and maybe even slap you upside the head. Seriously what the fuck :lol:

Well, first of all no. I know a good deal of crips and LTC's. Secondly, if anyone "slapped me upside the head" we would fight until one of us is unconscious. And I've probably been in more fist fights than you've witnessed.

What I look like is irrelevant when I've lived in the ghetto my whole fucking life.

You aren't trill Joe, you're a fucking Canadian.

Well, first of all no. I know a good deal of crips and LTC's. Secondly, if anyone "slapped me upside the head" we would fight until one of us is unconscious. And I've probably been in more fist fights than you've witnessed.

What I look like is irrelevant when I've lived in the ghetto my whole fucking life.

Oh shit internet tough guy stand back!

Living in 'the ghetto' doesn't make you tough or cool. Being 'ghetto' is fucking retarded and is why I hate those negroes in the first place. That lifestyle is SHIT and anyone who lives it and doesn't think otherwise needs to be sterilized. I've lived in the projects the majority of my youth also (granted Canada isn't nearly as bad as the U.S., we tend to have a lot of huge brawls here with weapons and fists as opposed to the US where it's all gun play).

I never fell in with my pals culture though, mainly because my dad is a biker and a badass motherfucker so he wouldn't tolerate that shit. The number of fights you've been in is also irrelevant and doesn't mean you're tough. I've only been in a few fist fights over the years and I've slapped the shit out of a lot of mouthy people. I deal with things with my brain. And my loud ass fucking psychotic voice. Someone is acting up, I tell them to knock it off nicely, and if they keep it up then I give them a fucking unbelievable slap upside the head and tell them the smarten the fuck up or the next one is a fist. A slap shows the guy he's wrong but doesn't hurt him bad like a punch so he won't call the cops. Granted I wouldn't slap a guy I knew I'd have to throw down with but generally a slap is the end of a confrontation here.

tl;dr: You're a GINGER not a my pals John, just cuz both words have the same letters doesn't mean anything :p.

Oh shit internet tough guy stand back!

Living in 'the ghetto' doesn't make you tough or cool. Being 'ghetto' is fucking retarded and is why I hate those negroes in the first place. That lifestyle is SHIT and anyone who lives it and doesn't think otherwise needs to be sterilized. I've lived in the projects the majority of my youth also (granted Canada isn't nearly as bad as the U.S., we tend to have a lot of huge brawls here with weapons and fists as opposed to the US where it's all gun play).

I never fell in with my pals culture though, mainly because my dad is a biker and a badass motherfucker so he wouldn't tolerate that shit. The number of fights you've been in is also irrelevant and doesn't mean you're tough. I've only been in a few fist fights over the years and I've slapped the shit out of a lot of mouthy people. I deal with things with my brain. And my loud ass fucking psychotic voice. Someone is acting up, I tell them to knock it off nicely, and if they keep it up then I give them a fucking unbelievable slap upside the head and tell them the smarten the fuck up or the next one is a fist. A slap shows the guy he's wrong but doesn't hurt him bad like a punch so he won't call the cops. Granted I wouldn't slap a guy I knew I'd have to throw down with but generally a slap is the end of a confrontation here.

tl;dr: You're a GINGER not a my pals John, just cuz both words have the same letters doesn't mean anything :p.

No. I'm hood through and through. You grew up in projects, that's nice. I've hit licks, gone to jail, been jumped, slanged, done minor dirt, been shot at, "others were around me, of course".

And yes, I've grown out of a lot of those things. And I avoid confrontation as much as I can. Again, I would be terribly nice and polite to you in person. What I did today was simply because I was set over the edge with a lot of negative things happening in my life.

By the way, nice job calling my a hypocrite internet tough guy.

We know the lifestyle is shit. And we realize living here is nothing to glorify, there's nothing I can do making 7.75 an hour. We didn't learn in school, very few teachers were interested in teaching. I'll be hard pressed to afford and go to college while helping my mother pay bills and working over full time.

And I can't type well and express myself well because of the xanax. My post sound dumb "er than usual".

Whats the point, and this is an honest question, of talking to "cute boys" if you don't plan on ever having sex with them?

So then, I should only talk to ugly fellows unless I plan on sexing them? I am not a guy. Just because I call some guy cute doesn't mean I want to have sexy time. I merely appreciate good looks in a guy, and hope to makes some friends. If something more comes of it, then all the better. Dude's a metalhead and an amazing artist. :saint:

No. I'm hood through and through. You grew up in projects, that's nice. I've hit licks, gone to jail, been jumped, slanged, done minor dirt, been shot at, "others were around me, of course".

And yes, I've grown out of a lot of those things. And I avoid confrontation as much as I can. Again, I would be terribly nice and polite to you in person.

By the way, nice job calling my a hypocrite internet tough guy.

We know the lifestyle is shit. And we realize living here is nothing to glorify, there's nothing I can do making 7.75 an hour. We didn't learn in school, very few teachers were interested in teaching. I'll be hard pressed to afford and go to college while helping my mother pay bills and working over full time.

And I can't type well and express myself well because of the xanax. My post sound dumb "er than usual".

I won't ride you anymore about this. I like you. Just know that all the things you mentioned aren't thing to be proud of (not saying you are) and I've done so shit too ;) I just don't talk about it. My point was that I hate dumb, poor gangster my pals.

Does not compute.
:lol: