say something about ... yourself!

:
Double signature to your post? What the fuck was up with that?
That's cause you grabbed the quote before I made corrections, HN :heh:

Also fuck you ....

Don't worry about that, dude, my girlfriend does it, better than anybody else :loco:

... I'm convinced you've never been to an urban area full of coloureds.

Well, you're wrong there. My Dad was and still is a leading physicist, and he had and has colleagues that were Blacks, Jews, Arabs, Christians, Muslims, atheists, women, and whatever, and I grew up in a tolerant environment with all these people around me.

My girlfriend lives in a multi-ethnic area of Malmö (Sweden), where people coexist with mutual respect across all differences.

Nicky.

Well, you're wrong there. My Dad was and still is a leading physicist, and he had and has colleagues that were Blacks, Jews, Arabs, Christians, Muslims, atheists, women, and whatever, and I grew up in a tolerant environment with all these people around me.

Missed my point idiot. A black physicist is someone who I would give a lot of respect to. A black welfare asshole smoking weed on a street corner with 9 other monkies with guns screaming shit at girls as they walk by however, is a person I would not. I'm not a racist and I'm not a bigot. Shut the fuck up now, please go to an area populated by poor black people and see how yours views change. I used to be like you btw.

EDIT: Am I being trolled?

Missed my point idiot. A black physicist is someone who I would give a lot of respect to. A black welfare asshole smoking weed on a street corner with 9 other monkies with guns screaming shit at girls as they walk by however, is a person I would not. I'm not a racist and I'm not a bigot. Shut the fuck up now, please go to an area populated by poor black people and see how yours views change. I used to be like you btw.

EDIT: Am I being trolled?

You don't understand black people, Canadian.

Canada is more multi-cultural than the USA... I'm not saying we have more minorities, but we have more cultures integrated together and a shared a respect for all races/culture.

I call them "friends"

"Hey look at those friends over there playing basketball!"

It's an inside joke from another forum I used to visit. They set up a filter that automatically changed "my pals" to "friend" and I though it was the funniest shit ever hahaah.

I call them "friends"

"Hey look at those friends over there playing basketball!"

It's an inside joke from another forum I used to visit. They set up a filter that automatically changed "my pals" to "friend" and I though it was the funniest shit ever hahaah.

:lol: It's funnier when you filter it the other way...

BARNEY AND my pals!