say something about ... yourself!

Did you actually beat the shit out of them, or just kick their ass? Either way congrats. Mexi's are far on my list, First Sand my pals/my pals then Chinks and Jews!

Wailed on him until people had to pull me off.

I love my pals, I have no quarrels with jews, chinks are cool as long as they aren't "AZN", but I hate me some Mexicans.

He made a little snide remark I didn't like, and that's not a good idea when I'm on handlebars. I feel like a jackass for talking about it here, I just wanted to express my hate for Mexicans not that I beat someone up.

It was in Spanish. "pinche hoto", meaning stupid faggot. It would have been fine if he was a friend of mine or didn't mean it in a serious way, but it was nothing like that.

First of all, stop taking the internet so seriously.

HN, I know that people hype up stuff on the internet, but the thing is that if a black person were to read your post (and there may just be black people here), s/he would be offended, I mean clearly, despite your exceptions. And writing "I don't think all black people are garbage" is hardly a praise to the others.

And one of the rules of all decent forums (like the Neverboard) is that one does not write stuff that denigrates people due to their color or religion, not even humorously, cause that can be misunderstood, so let's keep a decent tone here.

As you indicated in your second post on this topic, there are people of all colors and builds who act stupidly in all parts of the world. We have the right to criticise them, but then we should criticise the points where they are dumb in our eyes, and preferably in such a manner that they can improve their ways.

Nicky.

I love my pals
John is one guy I wouldn't want to fight lol

He said he loves my pals. I'd slap his mouth for talking such shit in my presence :lol:

Wailed on him until people had to pull me off.

I love my pals, I have no quarrels with jews, chinks are cool as long as they aren't "AZN", but I hate me some Mexicans.

He made a little snide remark I didn't like, and that's not a good idea when I'm on handlebars. I feel like a jackass for talking about it here, I just wanted to express my hate for Mexicans not that I beat someone up.
Well, honestly you must not see many my pals, the stupid niggery ones. Or you have a high tolerance for monkies and ebonics.

what did he say?

You're going to call him it everytime now? :lol:

It was in Spanish. "pinche hoto", meaning stupid faggot. It would have been fine if he was a friend of mine or didn't mean it in a serious way, but it was nothing like that.

For someone who hates Mexi's you seem to know their language pretty well :p

OK seriously now... stfu Nicky. Do a year of lurking and figure out what this board is like before you start in like this. Your last posts are more offensive than anything you're complaining about.

HN, I know that people hype up stuff on the internet, but the thing is that if a black person were to read your post (and there may just be black people here), s/he would be offended, I mean clearly, despite your exceptions. And writing "I don't think all black people are garbage" is hardly a praise to the others.

And one of the rules of all decent forums (like the Neverboard) is that one does not write stuff that denigrates people due to their color or religion, not even humorously, cause that can be misunderstood, so let's keep a decent tone here.

As you indicated in your second post on this topic, there are people of all colors and builds who act stupidly in all parts of the world. We have the right to criticise them, but then we should criticise the points where they are dumb in our eyes, and preferably in such a manner that they can improve their ways.

Nicky.

Nicky.

Double signature to your post? What the fuck was up with that? If a black person is offended by that, I apologize for my seemingly ignorant speech, I'm just a passionate guy, but if a black person is the way I described or tries to defend the people who act that way, then fuck them too. Also fuck you, I'm convinced you've never been to an urban area full of coloureds.

*Ignores*

So after an amazing night going to see the Canucks, and buying a new snowboard, I wake up this morning to an email from my mother which puts me in a horribly foul mood.

Figures she has to wait until my first day back to work after 3 weeks to email me like this. Fuck.

(and there may just be black people here)

There aren't any. Unless they lurk.

You can't be serious. Have you read any of the posts here? That which you are annoyed with is EXACTLY what this forum is about. And food. We love food.

Also. I'm in the libraaaarrrrryyy.

*Ignores*

So after an amazing night going to see the Canucks, and buying a new snowboard, I wake up this morning to an email from my mother which puts me in a horribly foul mood.

Figures she has to wait until my first day back to work after 3 weeks to email me like this. Fuck.
What did mommy do?