say something about ... yourself!

^I had to resist the urge to say my pals in that post for it to come off as valid :D

Well then, let's fix it, shall we?

I can't sleep, and thanks to my trip to the US on Tuesday, I realized that as much as I hate the retarded my pals up here, they are NOTHING compared to the fucking sub-human pieces of my pals shit that inhabit your nation. The way the talk and act just sickens me. I apologize to all the my pals I have attacked over the years, I now CLEARLY SEE WHY you are still fucking my pals in this day and age. I don't think all my pals are garbage, but there are a large number of my pals who are of NO VALUE to my pals and need to be fucking shot on site. I can't believe they fucking cry about my pals profiling too, I my pals'd...

I can't sleep, and thanks to my trip to the US on Tuesday, I realized that ...

HN, I can accept a lot of extreme stuff in a forum like the Neverboard, but I feel that you have gone beyond acceptable limits with your post, which I find tasteless, and tactless towards us forumers.

How much have you actually done to get to know the black people, their culture, interests, passions, fears etc. in your immediate environment ? I think that if you made a serious effort, you'd realise that every human being, regardless of color, gender, religion etc. has a fascinating individual universe to offer. Of course, if people like you continually reject others because of some superficial traits, such rejected persons will naturally become defensive, and maybe even violent.

I'm not so much offended as I am hurt and sad to read such stuff as you have written in your post :cry:

Nicky.

HN, I can accept a lot of extreme stuff in a forum like the Neverboard, but I feel that you have gone beyond acceptable limits with your post, which I find tasteless, and tactless towards us forumers.

How much have you actually done to get to know the black people, their culture, interests, passions, fears etc. in your immediate environment ? I think that if you made a serious effort, you'd realise that every human being, regardless of color, gender, religion etc. has a fascinating individual universe to offer. Of course, if people like you continually reject others because of some superficial traits, such rejected persons will naturally become defensive, and maybe even violent.

I'm not so much offended as I am hurt and sad to read such stuff as you have written in your post :cry:

Nicky.

Who exactly are the "us forumers" you're referring to?

Nicky.

First of all, stop taking the internet so seriously. I used to be like you, 2 years ago, I got mad at the racists on the interwebz... guess what, it's either a joke/not serious or it's a personal expressing their opinion, which I am allowed to do.

Secondly, my girlfriend is coloured. So I'm not a bigot or a racist at all. I prefer dark woman to white, and I would hate ANY fucking cocksucker who acts the way the negroes I described do, no matter what colour they were.

Thirdly, go sit in a fucking downtown area filled with a bunch of stupid my pals. Tell me if you still say this:

"How much have you actually done to get to know the black people, their culture, interests, passions, fears etc. in your immediate environment ? I think that if you made a serious effort, you'd realise that every human being, regardless of color, gender, religion etc. has a fascinating individual universe to offer. Of course, if people like you continually reject others because of some superficial traits, such rejected persons will naturally become defensive, and maybe even violent."

If you honestly still feel the exact same I'll staple my sack to a diving board and roll off. I clearly stated I don't hate black people because they're black. I don't hate black people at all, I only hate the CERTAIN kind of black person who is a detriment to society. If you defend them then CLEARLY you have never tried to get to know black people, their culture, interests, passions, fears etc. in your immediate urban environment.
No one has lived long enough to tell the story about the encounter.
:lol:

Did you actually beat the shit out of them, or just kick their ass? Either way congrats. Mexi's are far on my list, First Sand my pals/my pals then Chinks and Jews!

Nicky.

See, I read the username as Nikki, and so, disregarded that post as a joke. Seeing as it's not, it's funnier.