say something about ... yourself!

Geology exam tomorrow. This is the most boring shit ever. I usually don't have problems staying awake while I study, especially at this hour, but I'm have a difficult time keeping my eyes open while I go through this mind numbing crap.

PASTA CARBONARA
An Italian Classic! Spaghettini Tossed with Smoked Bacon, Sweet Green Peas and a Light Garlic-Parmesan Cream Sauce

Thank you Cheesecake Factory, for having the stones to put bacon in pasta. It was delightfully good.

PASTA CARBONARA
An Italian Classic! Spaghettini Tossed with Smoked Bacon, Sweet Green Peas and a Light Garlic-Parmesan Cream Sauce

Thank you Cheesecake Factory, for having the stones to put bacon in pasta. It was delightfully good.

I forgot to mention in chats too! Not only does bacon go with everything, but I've always found sweet peas in pasta to be hella good.

Interesting.

Actually what I really need to do is associate it with Star Wars.

Like:
Igneous rocks, formed by the cooling of lava. You'd find a lot of it on a volcanic planet such as Mustafar. Igneous -> Mustafar.

Haha, nice.

On that note, I just now figured out how to make the lightsaber effect in photoshop. Time to put this to practical use!