say something about ... yourself!

God the idea of that alone makes my lower intestines rumble. I can barely eat a medium single whopper meal, and I gotta be ultra hungry. Tis what I get for being a little bitch haha.

I should clarify that. I was able to eat that at one point...now my stomach can't take it. Fast food around here is limited to McDonald's and I may eat there once every month or two months. My body rejects it immediately.

I went home last year and tried that triple bacon cheeseburger with fries at Wendy's...it was good, but I was literally sick after eating it. I think I vomited.

cant figure out how to make the file size smaller in photoshop and its pissing me off!@ why does UM have a 28k limit when the goddamn avatar is hosted elsewhere?!@

I got to chill with all of my favorite girls in one day. Work was easy. Three days after I meet one, she's at my house. The other one is a part time model and gets paid for it.

I guess I can't complain. Pussy or not, being around them makes me happy.

Was she with the kind of friends that would ruin her career if she said hi, or did she have a live lobster crammed into her vacuous womb?