say something about ... yourself!

is it the same one? I thought you changed it after you moved back.

We'll see, he'll probably run away after a while. He's so used to me joking around that he gets suspicious if I'm nice or serious. I made him a sandwich today and he asked if I farted on the bread. :lol:

:lol: it's the same number. point and laugh at him until he cries himself flaccid and farting on his bread is a sign of a very prosperous marriage. But i'm sure it will work out though :)

Upon meeting this fine gentlemen over the weekend I got the urge to watch Day of the Dead again.

Joe is very much like Captain Rhodes, only not mean. He is very nice but unpredictable.

" I'm runnin this monkey farm now Frankenstein..."

Last edited by a moderator:
goddammit, I've been studying all day, now I'm at the point where I feel like I at least have a decent amount of information floating around in my head... although I don't want to read or talk to anyone or do anything in fear that I'll lose some of that

I'mma just gonna go stare at a wall until the exams.

goddammit, I've been studying all day, now I'm at the point where I feel like I at least have a decent amount of information floating around in my head... although I don't want to read or talk to anyone or do anything in fear that I'll lose some of that

I'mma just gonna go stare at a wall until the exams.

That's the worst feeling in the world. Good luck, matey.

Wow, so apparently Columbia Pictures picked up the rights to Preacher. They've set Sam Mendes (Road To Perdition, Jarhead) to direct. Hopefully this doesn't fall through, again.

I was playing bass on GHWT this morning with a friend online. The slap bass brings a whole new experience to playing bass. I was playing "Pull Me Under" by Dream Theater, and slapping the touch pad on the neck during open string bass notes was just fucking kick ass! I had fun, now i'll be playing bass more often because of this.