say something about ... yourself!

My skin has already started to scale and flake. :( I'm as bad as ashy Larry on the Chapelle show! I'm all out but I like this shit.

Underly smooth, Udder cream! :lol: The shit is great stuff, and funny!
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Udderly-Smooth-Moisturizer-10-Ounce-Dispenser/dp/B001ET787Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1225333548&sr=8-4[/ame]

Aaaand in a completely anti-climactic ending, turns out the police department was totally wrong when I asked them if it was towed. Apparently I was illegally parked. Now I have a big ticket and impound fees to pay.

Someday I will laugh about this. I really, really, really want to believe that.

Aaaand in a completely anti-climactic ending, turns out the police department was totally wrong when I asked them if it was towed. Apparently I was illegally parked. Now I have a big ticket and impound fees to pay.

Well at least it's somewhat better then it being stolen, and possibly never seeing it ever again.

You will Kevin. You got your belongings back inside the truck too. *hugs*