say something about ... yourself!

You should order some Hobgoblin from wychwood while you're at it... To my mailing address.

Somehow, as soon as I read Kevin's post about his truck being stolen, I immediately thought to myself "oh it was probably just towed" :lol:

Tonight I am making a graveyard dirt cake to take to work tomorrow. It's gonna look awesome. Pics later!

Somehow, as soon as I read Kevin's post about his truck being stolen, I immediately thought to myself "oh it was probably just towed" :lol:
That was my first though as well. So I called the cops and asked if it was towed, they told me to ask the towing companies. They all said they don't have my truck and then I called the cops back and they did some sort of check to see if my truck had been towed for whatever reason, and told me AGAIN that it was not towed. I had the police report filed and an officer was on his way to my house to get my statement when they called me back and told me it actually WAS towed. Totally annoying. I'll pick it up today after work.

The bus ride in this morning was interesting. Strippers and Computer Science students.

Just had a microbiology lab practical from my awesome but insane teacher who loves to make exams with far too many questions.

the lecture exams take minimum two hours and my wrists cramp up from writing, and then lab practical also took 2 hours, and I got dizzy from looking through a microscope scanning all over the place for bacterias

i live with my parents again :| NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!...oh well

62906-noooo.jpg

Fuckwit Orthodontic Student at the U Dub.

"We'll put the braces on next week."

Braces are NOT fucking bands.

That accent may work on chicks, but not me you dicksqueezer.

Put a staple right through my finger today by accident. Didn't really hurt, just bled a lot after i took it out. Nice shot of adrenaline through my body as I did it. So actually, it worked out for the best. It was actually pretty damn embed into the finger, had to get a cook to use tongs to get it out.