say something about ... yourself!

Sitting here at work, pointing and clicking with my headphones on and Sasha playing when all of a sudden someone that smells really good comes up behind me and gives me a huge hug. I take off my headphones, turn around and it's one of the raddest chicks that works here and she says "Just saying hi!" with a big ol smile on her face. That kinda stuff makes an OK day awesome :)

Sitting here at work, pointing and clicking with my headphones on and Sasha playing when all of a sudden someone that smells really good comes up behind me and gives me a huge hug. I take off my headphones, turn around and it's one of the raddest chicks that works here and she says "Just saying hi!" with a big ol smile on her face. That kinda stuff makes an OK day awesome :)

That is a good day.

Whenever it starts changing to Fall, the skin on my fingertips gets really dry and starts cracking and I have a really hard time not messing around with it, which usually results in hangnails and small tears. Shit annoys me bad.

Same happens with my fingers. Plus, with the type of work I do, I get a fair amount of papercuts on my fingers, which just makes it that much worse :erk:

The whole back of my hands start getting like that, which causes pain, and blood, and etc.

Ugh yeah. It doesn't usually get this bad, but there have been times when I haven't even been able to play my bass because of all the cracking and tearing. It seems like half the time, I don't even remember the cuts happening. It's just all of a sudden my finger is bleeding and then it hurts for a few days.