say something about ... yourself!

jagoff1.gif

No, you fucking shit :lol:

Seriously what kind of an ass goes on a family members myspace and steals pictures of my childhood, that's actually pretty fucking disgusting.

No, you fucking shit :lol:

Seriously what kind of an ass goes on a family members myspace and steals pictures of my childhood, that's actually pretty fucking disgusting.

Hey, I didn't do that! I saved it AGES ago ffs like I do every single image because they are useful later :lol: And it wasn't my intent to stir you up I edited her out, I just hoped you weren't cutting your hair that short and I didn't have any other pic to reference.

Dude, he's got 16,000+ posts in 2 years. I'm sure he had the time on his hands to do it.

:heh: My e-cock and IRL cock is bigger than yours.

Lesson I learned a long time ago... if you post it ANYWHERE, it can be used against you. You can't complain here if you posted that picture in a public place to begin with. Don't like what he did? You shouldn't have posted the pic.

edit: unless you mean he took it from someone else's myspace page. That kinda sucks, but still...

Lesson I learned a long time ago... if you post it ANYWHERE, it can be used against you. You can't complain here if you posted that picture in a public place to begin with. Don't like what he did? You shouldn't have posted the pic.

edit: unless you mean he took it from someone else's myspace page. That kinda sucks, but still...

I told him that to begin with. I didn't take the picture from his myspace, I thought he had posted it on the forum and someone made the motivational poster of it so I saved it for possible future use. Then months later someone said his sister was hot and he flipped the fuck out and basically BEGGED me to post it but I never did because I have a bit more class than that. But yeah he totally threatened to kill people over it. Literally.

I told him that to begin with. I didn't take the picture from his myspace, I thought he had posted it on the forum and someone made the motivational poster of it so I saved it for possible future use. Then months later someone said his sister was hot and he flipped the fuck out and basically BEGGED me to post it but I never did because I have a bit more class than that. But yeah he totally threatened to kill people over it. Literally.
what did the moti pic say?