say something about ... yourself!

Letters from Iwo Jima ftw! I really thought that was a great movie, the second part of the pair though, Flags of our Fathers, was shitty, had it's moments though.

No, because it just sucked. And the wave of faggot sucking Mel Gibson's dick for making a movie that's been made 5000000 time on a smaller budget was retarded. Sure he translated everything to Aromaic or whatever the fuck it's called but that's it. Besides I think it borders on Idolatry. Worshiping a fucking film because Jesus is in it, wow. I mean the fundies really shit themselves over this they became obsessed, I heard stories of people watching it over and over crying. :guh:

Where do you find these people? Sure people were crying when I saw it, for a Christian it helps contextualize the suffering Jesus went through, but I never heard of people worshiping it. But objectively, I still say it was a great movie. As was Apocalyptico.

But objectively, I still say it was a great movie.
Ok...

As was Apocalyptico.

:erk:

I am a Christian, I mean I don't follow a religion or anything but I do believe in God. This movie angered me more than anything. The money made off of it, the hype, the worship... made me sick. If the money went to charity or something then I'd be happier but hundred of millions of dollars went to one man and a film company who whored out a story about Jesus. Disgusting.

I've had the most awesome zit today. I thought it was going to be one of those that just swells up but never produces any juice, and then just goes away. It had dried up quite a bit over the past couple of days, but it just wasn't feeling like it was shrinking. So, today I peeled off some of the dried skin on top, squeezed, and indeed there was pus! Went the rest of the day without touching it. Then just now after I washed my face I gave it another try and BOOM. Got all of the crap out I think. It was like a really good poop :kickass:

Had kinda been wondering what a dental bonding procedure actually looked like, as I've gone through it a few times now.

But what in the crap?! My dentist has never put anything like this in my mouth. Even today when I had this exact procedure done. Is all of this dental damming, jamming, and tying with floss normal protocol? If so, then I guess my dentist is lazy. I almost fell asleep during my bonding this morning...I surely wouldn't with that kind of crap in my mouth though :guh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little excited. I now have a good deal of my debts paid my car is in better condition, I can focus on music making now. Knock out one folk, and one folk metal song and theres a myspace right there.

I've written about an album over the last few years, learned from my mistakes and will start from scratch. No more pointless black metal until I can get keys over it.

Plus I have a Manegarm and Katatonia covers done that only need vocals. Filler filler. I'll mix up with Manegarm with Swedish and English lyrics where I feel appropriate and capable.

i have the most epic hangover due to isabels birthday show which was innssaannneee :kickass:. i also managed to somehow burn 2 holes in my fingers and wake up backwards and naked on my bed haha, seriously anyone who didn't go that could've really missed out.